Number of ads: 6

Used Case IH cs86 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Case IH CS 86, 2001, TractorsCase IH CS 86 4WD TRACTORTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2001 8,150 h
    Netherlands

    18,792 USD
  • Case IH CS 86, 1997, TractorsCase IH CS 86Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 85.66, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tire size: 340/85-28, Rear tire size: 16.9-38, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1997
    Germany, -

    22,550 USD
  • Case IH CS 86, 2001, TractorsCase IH CS 86Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 85.66, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 85%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Front tire size: 480/65 R 24, Rear tire size: 540/65 R 38, Additional Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2001 8,300 h
    Germany, 26203 Wardenburg

    27,675 USD
  • Case IH CS 86, 1996, TractorsCase IH CS 86Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 87, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 380/85 R24 Vred., Rear tire size: 460/85 R34 Conti

    Tractors
    1996 6,050 h
    Germany, Mindelheim

    24,788 USD
  • Case IH CS 86, 1998, TractorsCase IH CS 86Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 86, Engine displacement: 4156, Front tire size: 13.6R28, Rear tire size: 16.9R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Tractors
    1998 7,020 h
    France

    19,361 USD
  • Case IH CS 86, 2000, TractorsCase IH CS 86Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 89.74, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 440/65R24, Rear tire size: 540/65R34

    Tractors
    2000 4,850 h
    Germany, 49328 (K)Melle

    33,598 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.