Number of ads: 10

Used Case IH cvx1170 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Case IH CVX 1170, TractorsCase IH CVX1170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 100, Additional Information: Cab Type: No Description: ENGINE REBUILT 1 YEAR AGO WITH ABOUT 150 HOURS, NEW TURBO 1 YEAR AGO, DUAL REMOTES, GOOD RUNNER CUSTOMER TO VERIFY

    Tractors
    4,473 h
    United States, St. George, South Carolina

    12,500 USD
  • Case IH CVX 1170, 2006, TractorsCase IH CVX 1170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 175.3, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2006 7,100 h
    Germany, 24806 Lohe-Föhrden
    7d

    44,730 USD
  • Case IH CVX 1170, 2002, TractorsCase IH CVX 1170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 167, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tire size: 540/65 R30, Rear tire size: 650/65 R42

    Tractors
    2002 11,645 h
    Germany, Straubing
    7d

    21,411 USD
  • Case IH CVX 1170, 2006, TractorsCase IH CVX 1170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 170, Front tire size: 540/65R30, Rear tire size: 650/65R42

    Tractors
    2006 4,600 h
    Austria

    57,321 USD
  • Case IH CVX 1170, 2004, TractorsCase IH CVX 1170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 171.3, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Gross weight: 11500, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 540/65R30, Rear tire size: 650/65R42, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2004 8,255 h
    Germany, L

    33,066 USD
  • Case IH CVX 1170, 2006, TractorsCase IH CVX 1170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 169.9, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/750/1000, Front tire size: 600/65 R28, Rear tire size: 710/70 R38, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2006 12,392 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    23,780 USD
  • Case IH CVX 1170, 2004, TractorsCase IH CVX 1170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 169.9, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/750/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 540/65 R30, Rear tire size: 650/65 R42, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2004 12,493 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    19,138 USD
  • Case IH CVX 1170, 2009, TractorsCase IH CVX 1170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 171, Hydraulic's output: 130, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2009 9,000 h
    Poland

    34,612 USD
  • Case IH CVX 1170, 2005, TractorsCase IH CVX 1170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 169.9, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 95%, Front tire size: 540/65R30, Rear tire size: 650/65R42, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2005 9,462 h
    Germany, L

    33,259 USD
  • Case IH CVX 1170, 2007, TractorsCase IH Cvx1170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, PTO: 1000

    Tractors
    2007 11,000 h
    United Kingdom, -

    31,707 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.