Number of ads: 6

Used Case IH cvx175 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Case IH CVX 175, 2012, TractorsCase IH CVX 175Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 175, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: TM 800 540/65R30, Rear tire size: TM 800 650/65R42

    Tractors
    2012 3,260 h
    Germany, Obertraubling

    77,368 USD
  • Case IH CVX 175, 2018, TractorsCase IH Maxxum 145 CVX 175 Jahre JubiläumseditionTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 145, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Front tire size: 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2018 15 h
    Germany, Ansbach

    103,904 USD
  • Case IH CVX 175, 2003, TractorsCase IH CVX175Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 170

    Tractors
    2003 11,105 h
    Romania, IPSO Roman

    20,797 USD
  • Case IH CVX 175, 2007, TractorsCase IH CVX 175 ProfiTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 175.3, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Front tire size: 540 / 65 R 30, Rear tire size: 650 / 65 R 42, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2007 7,625 h
    Germany, Neustadt an der Orla

    44,685 USD
  • Case IH CVX 175, 2009, TractorsCase IH CVX 175Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 175, Front tire size: 540/65R30, Rear tire size: 650/65R42

    Tractors
    2009 7,351 h
    Norway, Mosjøen

    59,575 USD
  • Case IH CVX 175, 2017, TractorsCase IH CVX 175Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 175, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 540/65-28, Rear tire size: 650/65-42, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2017 1,700 h
    Germany, Bamberg

    97,301 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.