Number of ads: 6

Used Case IH jxu95 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Case IH JXU 95, 2008, TractorsCase IH JXU95Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 95, Transmission: Hi-Low (doubleur), Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40 % d'usure%, Rear tires remaining : 40 % d'usure (AR)%, Front tire size: 13.6R24, Rear tire size: 16.9R34

    Tractors
    2008 3,400 h
    France

    33,525 USD
  • Case IH JXU 95, 2009, TractorsCase IH JXU95Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 97, Front tire size: 480/65R24 Trelleborg - 80%, Rear tire size: 600/65R34 Trelleborg - 80%

    Tractors
    2009
    Norway, Lindesnes

    30,487 USD
  • Case IH JXU 95, 2012, TractorsCase IH JXU 95Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 95, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 360/80R24, Rear tire size: 440/80R24, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2012 1,921 h
    Germany, Regensburg

    43,071 USD
  • Case IH JXU 95, 2010, TractorsCase IH JXU 95Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 99.25, Transmission: Teil-Lastschaltgetriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 15%, Rear tires remaining : 35%, Front tire size: 380/70 R24, Rear tire size: 480/70 R34, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2010 5,024 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    32,389 USD
  • Case IH JXU 95, TractorsCase IH JXU 95Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 96, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 380/70R24, Rear tire size: 480/70R34

    Tractors
    4,617 h
    Germany, Werne

    31,593 USD
  • Case IH JXU 95, 2009, TractorsCase IH JXU95Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, PTO: 1000

    Tractors
    2009 2,100 h
    Ireland, -

    47,731 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.