Number of ads: 2

Used Case IH mx230 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Case IH MX 230, 2001, TractorsCase IH MX230Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 200, Additional Information: Transmission Speed: Powershift Fuel Type: Diesel Cab Type: yes Description: Express Financing Get a Inventory Location: Kennedy Implement

    Tractors
    2001 6,300 h
    United States, Philip, South Dakota

    On Request
  • Case IH MX 230, 2001, TractorsCase IH Magnum MX 230Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 235.2, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 480/70-30, Rear tire size: 620/70-42, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2001
    Germany, -

    32,273 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.