CLAAS AXION 880 for sale - Canada

Price Excluding Tax
USD213,808
CAD 264,000
Price Excluding Tax
USD213,808
CAD 264,000
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryTractors
Brand / modelCLAAS AXION 880
Year2017
Hours2,950 h
LocationLloydminster
Country
Mascus ID82D2B1B1
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax213,808 USD  (264,000 CAD)
Tax (5%)10,690 USD
Price Including Tax224,498 USD  (277,200 CAD)
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Wheel configurationSingle wheels
Traction2 WD
Engine power295 hp (217 kW)
TransmissionCMATIC Continuously variable
ConditionOperates As Intended
CabinRegular
Serial numberA4102728
Customer asset number7239C
Condition level grade (1-5)
Number of hydraulic valves7
Hydraulic's output37.0 GPM
Top speed30 mph
Tire brandMichelin Machxbib
PTO540/540E/1000/1000E
Front tires / undercarriage remaining60 %
Rear tires remaining 40 %
Front tire size600/70R28
Rear tire size710/70R42
Production countryFrance
SeatsLeather
Additional information2017 CLAAS AXION 880 TRACTOR
295 Hp.,
CMATIC Continuously Variable Transmission,
30Mph top Speed,
540/540E/1000/1000E PTO,
37 Gpm Hydraulic Output,
7 Scv's,
Leather Seats,
Front Tires 600/70R28 Michelin Machxbib 60% Remaining,
Rear Tires 710/70R42 Michelin Machxbib 40% Remaining,
LOCATED AT OUR LLOYDMINSTER DEALERSHIP
Visit our Website to View our Complete Selection of New & Used CLAAS AXION & XERION TRACTORS

Tingleys Harvest Center - North Battleford

  • +1 5...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • KIRK FRANKISH

    Tingleys Harvest Center - North Battleford
    • +1 5...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +1 3...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Hwy 16 East & East Hill Road, North Battleford, Saskatchewan S9A 3W8, Canada

Company

TINGLEYS HARVEST CENTER - NORTH BATTLEFORD
1
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
CLAAS5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

At Mascus USA you'll find CLAAS AXION 880 tractors, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Wheel configuration: Single wheels, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 295 hp (217 kW), Hours: 2,950 h, Transmission: CMATIC Continuously variable, Condition: Operates As Intended, Cabin: Regular, Serial number: A4102728, Customer asset number: 7239C, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Number of hydraulic valves: 7, Hydraulic's output: 37.0 GPM, Top speed: 30 mph, Tire brand: Michelin Machxbib, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60 %, Rear tires remaining: 40 %, Front tire size: 600/70R28, Rear tire size: 710/70R42, Production country: France, Seats: Leather