CLAAS Arion 510 CIS for sale - Germany

Price Excluding Tax
USD44,659
EUR 38,362
Price Excluding Tax
USD44,659
EUR 38,362
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryTractors
Brand / modelCLAAS Arion 510 CIS
Year2008
Hours4,150 h
LocationAnsbach
Country
Mascus ID61562FD3
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax44,659 USD  (38,362 EUR)
Tax (16%)7,145 USD
Price Including Tax51,805 USD  (44,500 EUR)
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Engine power115 hp (85 kW)
Top speed24.9 mph
Front tires / undercarriage remaining40 %
Rear tires remaining 60 %
Front tire size480/65R28
Rear tire size600/65R38
Additional OptionsAir-conditioning
AttachmentsArbeitsscheinwerfer, EHR, Radio, Lastschaltgetriebe, Druckluftbremse
Additional InformationSchlepper Claas Arion 510 CIS
Gebrauchtmaschine
- Baujahr 2008
- 4150 Betriebsstunden
- 24/24 Gang Lastschaltgetriebe
- Fronthubwerk + Frontzapfwelle
- Load-Sensing-Hydraulikpumpe 110 L
- 4 doppeltwirkende mechanische Steuergeräte
- Power Beyond
- Bereifung 600/65R38 hinten (60%), 480/65R28 vorne (40%)
- Radio
- Kühlfach
- 4-fach Motorzapfwelle 540/540E/1000/1000E U/min
- 2 Rundumleuchten
- automatische Anhängerkupplung
- dynamische Vorderradkotflügel
- EHR
- Bordcomputer mit Hektarzähler, Kraftstoffverbrauchsanzeige etc.

Seiler GmbH & Co. KG

  • +49 ...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JÜRGEN SEILER

    Seiler GmbH & Co. KG
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, German
    • Am Wasen 30, 91522 Ansbach, Germany

Company

SEILER GMBH & CO. KG
10
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
CLAAS5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

At Mascus USA you'll find CLAAS Arion 510 CIS tractors, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 115 hp (85 kW), Hours: 4,150 h, Top speed: 24.9 mph, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40 %, Rear tires remaining: 60 %, Front tire size: 480/65R28, Rear tire size: 600/65R38, Additional Options: Air-conditioning