CLAAS ARION 640 CEBIS for sale - Sweden

Price Excluding Tax
USD55,289
SEK 485,000
Price Excluding Tax
USD55,289
SEK 485,000
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryTractors
Brand / modelCLAAS ARION 640 CEBIS
Year2009
Hours3,100 h
LocationVimmerby
Country
Mascus ID3108FF6E
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax55,289 USD  (485,000 SEK)
Tax (25%)13,822 USD
Price Including Tax69,111 USD  (606,250 SEK)
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction4 WD
CabinRegular
Serial NumberCLA1903865
Unit NumberFJ70722
Registration numberAPH149
Condition level grade (1-5)
Front tires / undercarriage remaining60 %
Rear tires remaining 40 %
Front tire size650/65 -38
Rear tire size520/65 R28
Additional OptionsClutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Front axle suspension, Air-conditioning
AttachmentsAC, Frontvikter, Kopplingsfri fram/back, Bromsventil, Autocontrol, Framaxelfjädring, 3 st Dv, Ls, Hyttfjädring,
Additional InformationKraftuttag: 540/540E/1000/1000E

Lantmännen Maskin AB - R26

  • +46 ...SHOW
    Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • FREDRIC JOHANSSON

    Lantmännen Maskin AB - R26
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: Swedish
    • Förrådsgatan 19, 598 40 Vimmerby, Sweden

Company

LANTMÄNNEN MASKIN AB - R26
18
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
CLAAS5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

At Mascus USA you'll find CLAAS ARION 640 CEBIS tractors, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Hours: 3,100 h, Cabin: Regular, Serial Number: CLA1903865, Unit Number: FJ70722, Registration number: APH149, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60 %, Rear tires remaining: 40 %, Front tire size: 650/65 -38, Rear tire size: 520/65 R28, Additional Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Front axle suspension, Air-conditioning