CLAAS XERION 3800 Trac for sale - Germany

Price Excluding Tax
USD56,969
EUR 47,000
Price Excluding Tax
USD56,969
EUR 47,000
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryTractors
Brand / modelCLAAS XERION 3800 Trac
Year2008
Hours13,266 h
Location-
Country
Mascus IDCCAFCEB7
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax56,969 USD  (47,000 EUR)
Tax (19%)10,824 USD
Price Including Tax67,793 USD  (55,930 EUR)
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction4 WD
Engine power375 hp (276 kW)
Customer Asset Number20843-261704010363
Condition level grade (1-5)
Top speed31.1 mph
Front tires / undercarriage remaining20 %
Rear tires remaining 80 %
Front tire size710/70R42
Rear tire size710/70R42
AttachmentsDruckluftanlage (2-Kreis),
Kugelkopfkupplung (K80),
Bordcomputer / Monitor,
Dreipunkt / Heckhubwerkanhängung,
Hydraulische Lenkung,
Kabinenfederung (mechanisch),
Luftgefederter Sitz,
Radio,
Rundumleuchte,
Zusatzgewicht,
Steuergerät - Doppelt wirkend (5x),
Frontkraftheber-Außenbedienung,
Frontkraftheber (ohne Oberlenker)

MERKANTIL Export-Import GmbH

  • +49 ...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • RIA LANGE

    MERKANTIL Export-Import GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49(...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49(...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Neubrandenburger Strasse 28a, 17094 Pragsdorf, Germany

Company

MERKANTIL EXPORT-IMPORT GMBH
14
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
CLAAS5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

At Mascus USA you'll find CLAAS XERION 3800 Trac tractors, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 375 hp (276 kW), Hours: 13,266 h, Customer Asset Number: 20843-261704010363, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 31.1 mph, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20 %, Rear tires remaining: 80 %, Front tire size: 710/70R42, Rear tire size: 710/70R42