Number of ads: 14

Used Deutz tractors from the Netherlands

Here is the list of ads from category Deutz tractors coming from the Netherlands. You may sort used Deutz tractors by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to Deutz tractors coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the Deutz tractors page in the Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Deutz Agrotron 150 4x4 hydrauliek gestuurd, 2007, TractorsDeutz Agrotron 150 4x4 hydrauliek gestuurdTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Transmission: Automatic, Production country: nl

    Tractors
    2007
    Netherlands, Zoetermeer, Nederland

    30,492 USD
  • Deutz 7006 met voorlader, TractorsDeutz 7006 met voorladerTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD

    Tractors
    9,305 h
    Netherlands

    6,542 USD
  • Deutz AGROKID 230, 2008, TractorsDeutz AGROKID 230Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): 5

    Tractors
    2008 1,100 h
    Netherlands, Abemec Occasions Centre Veghel

    15,523 USD
  • Deutz DX 4.31 40 km, 1991, TractorsDeutz DX 4.31 40 kmTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 80, Number of valves: 2, Front tire size: 380/70x28, Rear tire size: 480/70x38

    Tractors
    1991 7,950 h
    Netherlands

    16,078 USD
  • Deutz 6207c, 1981, TractorsDeutz 6207cTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1981 8,770 h
    Netherlands

    6,653 USD
  • Deutz 7250 TTV, 2012, TractorsDeutz 7250 TTVTractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tire size: 600/65R34, Rear tire size: 710/70R42

    Tractors
    2012 6,453 h
    Netherlands, Abemec Occasions Centre Veghel

    58,212 USD
  • Deutz DX 3.70, 1987, TractorsDeutz DX 3.70Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 70, Number of valves: 2, Front tire size: 1000x16, Rear tire size: 16.9x34

    Tractors
    1987 6,400 h
    Netherlands

    8,316 USD
  • Deutz DX85, TractorsDeutz DX85Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 80, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors

    Netherlands, Callantsoog, Nederland

    5,821 USD
  • Deutz D6005, 1967, TractorsDeutz D6005Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 60

    Tractors
    1967 8,163 h
    Netherlands, Deurne, Nederland

    6,098 USD
  • Deutz 7206, 1978, TractorsDeutz 7206Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 70, Transmission: 8 x 4, Top speed: 30, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 10.5/80x18 Good Year, Rear tire size: 16.9 x 34 Taurus

    Tractors
    1978 7,575 h
    Netherlands, WILP

    On Request
  • Deutz 4.20 SE, 1988, TractorsDeutz 4.20 SETractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Transmission: handgeschakeld, Cabin: Regular, Tire Brand: Goodyear/BKT, PTO: 540/1000, Front tire size: 320/85R24, Rear tire size: 16.9R34

    Tractors
    1988
    Netherlands, Duizel

    8,870 USD
  • Deutz F3L514, 1963, TractorsDeutz F3L514/7Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine power: 50, Transmission: handgeschakeld, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tire size: 16.9R34, Rear tire size: 7.5R20

    Tractors
    1963 5,802 h
    Netherlands, Vriezenveen

    On Request
  • Deutz Agrotron TTV 610, 2008, TractorsDeutz Agrotron TTV 610Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tire size: 16.9 X 28 Michelin 40% spoor 225, Rear tire size: 20.8 x 38 Michelin 20% spoor 225

    Tractors
    2008 6,985 h
    Netherlands, Abemec Occasions Centre Veghel

    42,689 USD
  • Deutz D3005, TractorsDeutz D3005 TRACTORTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    Netherlands

    3,992 USD