Number of ads: 4

Used Deutz-fahr tractors from Belgium

Here is the list of ads from category Deutz-fahr tractors coming from Belgium. You may sort used Deutz-fahr tractors by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to Deutz-fahr tractors coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the Deutz-fahr tractors page in the Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON TTV630, 2011, TractorsDeutz-fahr AGROTRON TTV630Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2011 5,340 h
    Belgium
    7d

    38,838 USD
  • Deutz-fahr DX6.31, 1992, TractorsDeutz-fahr DX6.31Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, Engine power: 120, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%%, Rear tires remaining : 90%%, Front tire size: 480/65R28, Rear tire size: 600/65R38

    Tractors
    1992 6,567 h
    Belgium

    18,864 USD
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 200, 1999, TractorsDeutz-fahr AGROTRON 200Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Condition: Dismantled, Cabin: Regular, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tires remaining : 10%, Front tire size: 540/65R34, Rear tire size: 650/65R42, Additional Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    1999 7,253 h
    Belgium

    12,206 USD
  • Deutz-fahr 6.30, 1986, TractorsDeutz-fahr 6.30Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Date of latest inspection: 01/07/2019, Amount of previous owners: 1, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tire size: 16.9 x 38, Rear tire size: 20.8 x 38

    Tractors
    1986 9,685 h
    Belgium

    On Request