Deutz-fahr 5130TTV for sale - Sweden

Price Excluding Tax
USD64,953
SEK 545,000
Price Excluding Tax
USD64,953
SEK 545,000
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryTractors
Brand / modelDeutz-fahr 5130TTV
Year2016
Hours3,122 h
Locationnuntorp
Country
Mascus ID33950371
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax64,953 USD  (545,000 SEK)
Tax (25%)16,238 USD
Price Including Tax81,191 USD  (681,250 SEK)
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction4 WD
Cylinders4 cyl.
Engine power120 hp (88 kW)
Engine displacement191
in3
CabinRegular
Serial NumberZKDAH702WOTD10329
Registration NumberYBC721
Condition level grade (1-5)
Amount of previous owners1
Hydraulic's output23.8 GPM
Top speed24.9 mph
Tire BrandMitas
PTO540/750/1000
Front tires / undercarriage remaining40 %
Rear tires remaining 60 %
Front tire size440/65 R28
Rear tire size540/65 R38
Production countryGermany
Front loader makeQ45
Accessories
  • - Air conditioning
  • - Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT
  • - Cabin suspension
  • - Front linkage
  • - Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle
  • - Front axle suspension
  • - Front loader
  • - Creeper Gear
Additional InformationPris 545.000 :- ex moms

Swedish Agro Machinery AB Staffanstorp

  • +46 ...SHOW
    Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • LENNART ERIKSSON

    Swedish Agro Machinery AB Staffanstorp
    Väst
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, Swedish
    • Nuntorp 324, 46464 Brålanda, Sweden

Company

SWEDISH AGRO MACHINERY AB STAFFANSTORP
4
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
CLAAS5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

At Mascus USA you'll find Deutz-fahr 5130TTV tractors, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 120 hp (88 kW), Hours: 3,122 h, Engine displacement: 191 in3, Cabin: Regular, Serial Number: ZKDAH702WOTD10329, Registration Number: YBC721, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 23.8 GPM, Top speed: 24.9 mph, Tire Brand: Mitas, PTO: 540/750/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40 %, Rear tires remaining: 60 %, Front tire size: 440/65 R28, Rear tire size: 540/65 R38, Production country: Germany, Front loader make: Q45