Number of ads: 5

Used Ford 4100 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Ford 4100, 1981, TractorsFord 4100 Med frontlæsserTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine power: 54, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 12 4-36 i bag og 750-16 i for , Rear tire size: 12 4-36 i bag og 750-16 i for

    Tractors
    1981 3,021 h
    Denmark, Lintrup

    5,975 USD
  • Ford 4100, 1980, TractorsFord 4100 in prijs verlaagdTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine power: 55, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 2977, Hydraulic's output: 32, Number of valves: Yes, Top speed: 27.5, Gross weight: 2650, PTO: 540

    Tractors
    1980 7,967 h
    Netherlands, Dalerveen

    4,478 USD
  • Ford 4100, TractorsFord 4100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 52, Condition level grade (1-5): 2, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Tractors
    5,650 h
    Denmark, Sorring

    3,603 USD
  • Ford 4100, TractorsFord 4100 med MT Trucktårn 7 meterTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine power: 52, Condition level grade (1-5): 2, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 7.50-16 og 12.4-36, Rear tire size: 7.50-16 og 12.4-36

    Tractors
    3,992 h
    Denmark, Roskilde

    3,753 USD
  • Ford 4100, 1975, TractorsFord 4100Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1975
    Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland

    On Request

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.