Number of ads: 1

Used Ford 5110 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Ford 5110, 1988, TractorsFord 5110 Gen. IITractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 70, Transmission: 16x16, Number of valves: 2, PTO: 540/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 10.00-16, Rear tire size: 520/70 R38

    Tractors
    1988 5,290 h
    Netherlands

    8,712 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.