Number of ads: 14

Used Ford 7610 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Ford 7610, TractorsFord 7610Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    5,404 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • Ford 7610, 1988, TractorsFord 7610Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 95, Cabin: Regular, Additional Options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1988
    Latvia, Jaunrauna

    14,277 USD
  • Ford 7610, 1982, TractorsFord 7610 4wd.Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 103

    Tractors
    1982
    Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland

    8,431 USD
  • Ford 7610 Force II, 1986, TractorsFord 7610 Force IITractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 95, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 20%

    Tractors
    1986 11,000 h
    Denmark

    12,796 USD
  • Ford 7610, TractorsFord 7610Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    8,445 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • Ford 7610 III, 1990, TractorsFord 7610 III com carregador frontalTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1990
    Portugal

    On Request
  • Ford 7610, 1983, TractorsFord 7610 c/w loaderTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Transmission: manual, Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 30, PTO: 540, Front tire size: 7.50/18, Rear tire size: 16.9/34, Additional Options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1983
    United Kingdom, carr house farm, slingsby, york, yo624ax

    7,358 USD
  • Ford 7610, 1986, TractorsFord 7610 4wd.Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 103

    Tractors
    1986
    Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland

    10,117 USD
  • Ford 7610, 1987, TractorsFord 7610Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 75%, Production country: UK

    Tractors
    1987
    Finland, FORSSA

    16,300 USD
  • Ford 7610, TractorsFord 7610Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    5,294 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • Ford 7610, 2000, TractorsFord 6610-7610Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2000
    Greece

    1 USD
  • Ford 7610 Force II, 1985, TractorsFord 7610 Force IITractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 90, Transmission: 8x2 MANUAL FLOOR CHANGE, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 2, PTO: 540, Production country: UK

    Tractors
    1985 6,200 h
    Ireland, COURTMACSHERRY, CORK

    On Request
  • Ford 7610, TractorsFord 7610Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    7,863 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • Ford 7610, TractorsFord 7610Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    3,379 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.