John Deere 6430 Premium for sale - the Netherlands

ON REQUEST
ON REQUEST
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryTractors
Brand / modelJohn Deere 6430 Premium
Year2011
LocationKESTEREN
Country
Mascus IDBDD1A04D
PRICING
Price Excluding TaxOn Request
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction4 WD
Cylinders4 cyl.
Engine power125 hp (92 kW)
TransmissionAP
CabinRegular
Unit Number16415
Condition level grade (1-5)
Top speed24.9 mph
Front tires / undercarriage remaining40 %
Rear tires remaining 60 %
Front tire size480/70r24
Rear tire size520/70r38
Front loader makeALO Quicke

Vlastuin Mechanisatie

  • +31 ...SHOW
    Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • VLASTUIN MECHANISATIE

    Vlastuin Mechanisatie
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: Dutch, English, German
    • Spoorstraat 71, 4041 CL Kesteren, (Region: Gelderland), Netherlands

Company

VLASTUIN MECHANISATIE
5
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
CLAAS5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

At Mascus USA you'll find John Deere 6430 Premium tractors, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 125 hp (92 kW), Transmission: AP, Cabin: Regular, Unit Number: 16415, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 24.9 mph, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40 %, Rear tires remaining: 60 %, Front tire size: 480/70r24, Rear tire size: 520/70r38, Front loader make: ALO Quicke