Number of ads: 25

Used Kubota tractors from the United Kingdom

Here is the list of ads from category Kubota tractors coming from the United Kingdom. You may sort used Kubota tractors by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to Kubota tractors coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the Kubota tractors page in the Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Kubota M 128 GX, 2016, TractorsKubota M128 GX-II VISION TRACTOR WITH LA2254 LOADERTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2016 1,300 h
    United Kingdom

    47,700 USD
  • Kubota B 1610, TractorsKubota B1610 compact tractor low hours £3950 plus vat £47Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    United Kingdom

    4,837 USD
  • Kubota B 2530, 2015, TractorsKubota B2530Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 34

    Tractors
    2015
    United Kingdom, Wisbech

    10,103 USD
  • Kubota STV36, TractorsKubota STV36Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 36, Gross weight: No

    Tractors

    United Kingdom, Wisbech

    10,899 USD
  • Kubota GT-21 Compact tractor, TractorsKubota GT-21 Compact tractorTractor type: Orchard tractor, Traction: 4 WD

    Tractors
    943 h
    United Kingdom, High Wycombe

    6,429 USD
  • Kubota m130x tractor, 2012, TractorsKubota m130x tractorTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 130, Transmission: powershift, Top speed: 40, Front tire size: 420/70/24, Rear tire size: 520/70/38

    Tractors
    2012
    United Kingdom, carr house farm, slingsby, york, yo624ax

    25,718 USD
  • Kubota B 3030, 2013, TractorsKubota B3030Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 30, Gross weight: No

    Tractors
    2013
    United Kingdom, Wisbech

    12,240 USD
  • Kubota M 135 GX, 2016, TractorsKubota M 135 GXTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 135, Transmission: 24/8, Cabin: Regular, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, Tire Brand: Trelleborg, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 420/70 x 24, Rear tire size: 520/70 x 38, Additional Options: Front linkage Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2016 1,673 h
    United Kingdom

    39,740 USD
  • Kubota ST 30, TractorsKubota ST30 COMPACT TRACTOR WITH CABTractor type: Farm Tractor, Gross weight: No

    Tractors

    United Kingdom, Wisbech

    5,878 USD
  • Kubota B 3030 HSD, 2013, TractorsKubota B3030HSDTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 30

    Tractors
    2013
    United Kingdom, Wisbech

    10,410 USD
  • Kubota, 2016, TractorsKubotaTractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: N/A%, Rear tires remaining : N/A%

    Tractors
    2016 3,995 h
    United Kingdom

    34,903 USD
  • Kubota ME 8200, TractorsKubota ME8200 Tractor (ST4938)Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    United Kingdom

    16,533 USD
  • Kubota M 8560, TractorsKubota M8560 Tractor (ST5084)Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    United Kingdom

    36,678 USD
  • Kubota M 9540, 2012, TractorsKubota M 9540Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 95, Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Additional Options: Front loader

    Tractors
    2012 2,739 h
    United Kingdom

    24,187 USD
  • Kubota M 9540, 2012, TractorsKubota M 9540Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 95, Transmission: HI LOW, Cabin: Regular, Number of valves: 2, Top speed: 40, Tire Brand: TRELLEBORG, PTO: 540, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Front tire size: 360/70R24, Rear tire size: 480/70R34, Additional Options: Front loader Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2012 2,150 h
    United Kingdom, Skipton

    31,229 USD
  • Kubota M7171 KVT Premium, 2018, TractorsKubota M7171 KVT PremiumTractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: KVT Vario

    Tractors
    2018 1,779 h
    United Kingdom, UK

    81,439 USD
  • Kubota M 7060, 2016, TractorsKubota M 7060Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2016 971 h
    United Kingdom, KENT

    20,513 USD
  • Kubota GT-3 Compact tractor, TractorsKubota GT-3 Compact tractorTractor type: Orchard tractor, Traction: 4 WD

    Tractors
    230 h
    United Kingdom

    6,429 USD
  • Kubota B 2350, 2015, TractorsKubota B2350Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 23

    Tractors
    2015
    United Kingdom, Wisbech

    10,103 USD
  • Kubota B 1750, TractorsKubota B1750Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 20

    Tractors
    2,344 h
    United Kingdom, Lakenheath, SUFFOLK

    On Request