Massey Ferguson 5613 DYNA 6 EFFICIENT for sale - Germany

Price Excluding Tax
USD69,383
EUR 57,000
Price Excluding Tax
USD69,383
EUR 57,000
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryTractors
Brand / modelMassey Ferguson 5613 DYNA 6 EFFICIENT
Year2015
Hours2,010 h
LocationStolpen
Country
Mascus ID1D524008
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax69,383 USD  (57,000 EUR)
Tax (16%)11,101 USD
Price Including Tax80,485 USD  (66,120 EUR)
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Engine power128 hp (94 kW)
Unit Number10742700
Top speed31.1 mph
Front tires / undercarriage remaining40 %
Rear tires remaining 60 %
Front tire size420/70R24
Rear tire size520/70R34
AttachmentsEHR, Bordcomputer, Druckluftbremse

BayWa - Sachsen

  • +49 ...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JÜRGEN HEINICH

    BayWa - Sachsen
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: German
    • Heiterer Blick 6, 04720 Großweitzschen, Germany

Company

BAYWA - SACHSEN
9
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
CLAAS5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

At Mascus USA you'll find Massey Ferguson 5613 DYNA 6 EFFICIENT tractors, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 128 hp (94 kW), Hours: 2,010 h, Unit Number: 10742700, Top speed: 31.1 mph, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40 %, Rear tires remaining: 60 %, Front tire size: 420/70R24, Rear tire size: 520/70R34