Massey Ferguson 8460 DYNA-VT

Price Excluding Tax
USD46,709
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryTractors
Brand / modelMassey Ferguson 8460 DYNA-VT
Year2006
Hours6,660 h
Country
Denmark
Mascus ID5D8819F6
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax46,709 USD
Tax (25%)11,677 USD
Price including tax58,387 USD
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Engine power240 hp (179 kW)
Unit Number113063
Condition level grade (1-5)4
Front tires / undercarriage remaining10 %
Rear tires remaining 90 %
Additional InformationFrontlift, 4DV LS ventiler, gta farveterminal
Call the seller
+45 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • STIG KNUDSEN

    • +45 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +45 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: Danish, English
    • Markedsvej 136, 9700 Brønderslev, Denmark

Company

6
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Member of

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
CLAAS5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
At Mascus USA you'll find Massey Ferguson 8460 DYNA-VT tractors, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 240 hp (179 kW), Hours: 6,660 h, Unit Number: 113063, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10 %, Rear tires remaining: 90 %