Number of ads: 9

Used Massey Ferguson tractors from Belgium

Here is the list of ads from category Massey Ferguson tractors coming from Belgium. You may sort used Massey Ferguson tractors by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to Massey Ferguson tractors coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the Massey Ferguson tractors page in the Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Massey Ferguson 7624, 2014, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7624 Dyna-6Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 240, Transmission: powerschift, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Number of valves: 4, Additional Options: Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension AdBlue (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) Air Brakes

    Tractors
    2014 3,500 h
    Belgium, soumagne
    7d

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 8650, 2012, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8650Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Transmission: DVT, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 150, Number of valves: 6, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Additional Options: Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension AdBlue (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) Air Brakes

    Tractors
    2012 8,800 h
    Belgium, Brecht

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 7619, 2013, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7619Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 200, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Tire Brand: TRELLEBORG, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 650/65 R42, Rear tire size: 540/65 R30, Production country: FR, Additional Options: Front linkage Front axle suspension Air-conditioning AdBlue (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) Creeper Gear

    Tractors
    2013 4,868 h
    Belgium, wingene

    66,453 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 3630, 2015, TractorsMassey Ferguson 3630Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine power: 76.14, Transmission: Mech. shuttle 12/12, Engine displacement: 3300, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Date of latest inspection: 6/2019, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 48, Number of valves: Yes, Top speed: 33, Tire Brand: Continental, PTO: 540

    Tractors
    2015 212 h
    Belgium, Brecht

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 3630, TractorsMassey Ferguson 3630Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 135.96, Number of valves: 3, Tire Brand: Micheling, Front tire size: 14 9 R28 , Rear tire size: 460/85 R38

    Tractors

    Belgium

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 6465, 2009, TractorsMassey Ferguson 6465Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 125, Transmission: Dyna 6, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 110, Number of valves: 3, Top speed: 44, Tire Brand: Michelin, PTO: 540/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 480/65R

    Tractors
    2009 1,200 h
    Belgium, Aarschot

    60,915 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 690, TractorsMassey Ferguson 690Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 80, Transmission: Manual - 3 sticks, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%

    Tractors

    Belgium, Ghent

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 698, 1986, TractorsMassey Ferguson 698Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 80, Transmission: Manual - 3 sticks, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 25%

    Tractors
    1986
    Belgium, Ghent

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 8170, 1998, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 240, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tire size: 600/70R28, Rear tire size: 800/70R38, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    1998 10,000 h
    Belgium, aarschot

    On Request