New Holland T7270 for sale - France

Price Excluding Tax
USD66,631
EUR 59,500
Price Excluding Tax
USD66,631
EUR 59,500
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryTractors
Brand / modelNew Holland T7270
Year2015
Hours5,717 h
LocationPENCRAN
Country
Mascus ID93EF45E8
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax66,631 USD  (59,500 EUR)
TaxDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price Including Tax-
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction4 WD
Engine power220 hp (162 kW)
Customer asset number149127
Front tires / undercarriage remaining40 %
Rear tires remaining 60 %
Front tire size600/65R28
Rear tire size650//65R48
AttachmentsCabine, Air conditionné, Pont avant suspendu, Relevage avant, Prise de force avant
Additional informationPuissance : 220
Boîte de vitesses : AutoCommand
Nombre de roues motrices : 4
Boîte 40 Km/heure : Oui
Cabine : Suspendue
Climatisation : Oui
Siège(s) : Pneumatique
Dimension pneumatiques avant : 600/65R28
Usure des pneus avant : 40%
Dimension pneumatiques arrière : 650//65R48
Usure des pneus arrière : 60%
Prise de force arrière : 540/540E/1000
Pont avant : Suspendu
Gyrophare : Oui
Relevage avant : Oui
Prise de force avant : Oui
Distributeur(s) : 4 DE électrique
Accrochage : Piton fixe
Commentaire : Programmation de séquence / Ecran tactile / Kit mains-libres / Masses de roues AR 2x 300kg / Retrovisuers électrique

SOFIMAT

  • +33 ...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • SERVICE OCCASION

    SOFIMAT
    • +33 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +33 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, French, Spanish
    • KERAVEL, 29800 PENCRAN, France

Company

SOFIMAT
13
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
CLAAS5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

At Mascus USA you'll find New Holland T7270 tractors, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 220 hp (162 kW), Hours: 5,717 h, Customer asset number: 149127, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40 %, Rear tires remaining: 60 %, Front tire size: 600/65R28, Rear tire size: 650//65R48