Number of ads: 23

Used Steyr tractors from Austria

Here is the list of ads from category Steyr tractors coming from Austria. You may sort used Steyr tractors by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to Steyr tractors coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the Steyr tractors page in the Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Steyr Profi 6125 Basis, TractorsSteyr Profi 6125 BasisTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 125, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 380/85-28, Rear tire size: 460/85-38

    Tractors
    7,900 h
    Austria
    7d

    27,649 USD
  • Steyr Kompakt 4085 Profi 1, 2013, TractorsSteyr Kompakt 4085 Profi 1Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 86, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 440/65 R24, Rear tire size: 540/65 R34

    Tractors
    2013 1,911 h
    Austria
    7d

    39,182 USD
  • Steyr 760, 1976, TractorsSteyr 760Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 60

    Tractors
    1976 10,930 h
    Austria

    6,678 USD
  • Steyr 8075 A, 1987, TractorsSteyr 8075 ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 64

    Tractors
    1987 4,400 h
    Austria

    15,221 USD
  • Steyr 8070- Hinterrad, 1983, TractorsSteyr 8070- HinterradTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 70, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Front tire size: 7.50- 16, Rear tire size: 16.9- 30

    Tractors
    1983 7,500 h
    Austria

    On Request
  • Steyr 540, TractorsSteyr 540Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 42, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Tractors
    6,150 h
    Austria

    5,793 USD
  • Steyr 8060 KK, 1982, TractorsSteyr 8060 KKTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 48, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front tire size: 7.50-16, Rear tire size: 14.9-30

    Tractors
    1982 8,500 h
    Austria

    On Request
  • Steyr T 80, 1962, TractorsSteyr T 80Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 15

    Tractors
    1962 10,000 h
    Austria

    4,419 USD
  • Steyr 8075, TractorsSteyr 8075Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 64, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Front tire size: 7.50-18, Rear tire size: 13 6/36

    Tractors

    Austria

    12,765 USD
  • Steyr 948 A T, 1993, TractorsSteyr 948 A TTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 48, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%

    Tractors
    1993 7,600 h
    Austria

    19,542 USD
  • Steyr 8080 TURBO, 1981, TractorsSteyr 8080 TURBOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 70

    Tractors
    1981 6,655 h
    Austria

    11,559 USD
  • Steyr 540H, TractorsSteyr 540HTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    6,361 h
    Austria

    3,237 USD
  • Steyr 970A, 1994, TractorsSteyr 970ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 70

    Tractors
    1994 9,500 h
    Austria

    17,185 USD
  • Steyr 8080 SK2, 1988, TractorsSteyr 8080 SK2Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 75, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 2, Guarantee: Nein, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 100%

    Tractors
    1988 7,000 h
    Austria

    18,309 USD
  • Steyr 540H, TractorsSteyr 540HTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    6,306 h
    Austria

    4,531 USD
  • Steyr 4095 Kompakt, 2013, TractorsSteyr 4095 KompaktTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 99, Front tire size: 380/70R20 HDRMIS, Rear tire size: 480/70R30

    Tractors
    2013 1,000 h
    Austria, Eisenerz

    43,276 USD
  • Steyr 8075 RS2, TractorsSteyr 8075 RS2Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 64

    Tractors
    8,500 h
    Austria

    12,668 USD
  • Steyr 9083, 1995, TractorsSteyr 9083Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 83, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: RearTyreCondition%, Front tire size: 13 6-24 , Rear tire size: 460/85R34, Additional Options: Accessories, : OtherInformation

    Tractors
    1995 12,225 h
    Austria

    18,495 USD
  • Steyr 8055A, TractorsSteyr 8055ATractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    6,300 h
    Austria

    13,408 USD
  • Steyr 40, 1967, TractorsSteyr 40Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 40

    Tractors
    1967 3,720 h
    Austria

    6,092 USD