Number of ads: 121

Valmet tractors

Browse used Valmet tractors for sale worldwide. The newest ads are on top. You can sort Valmet tractors by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also see all used Valmet tractors grouped by model.
You can also learn more about Valmet tractors in Mascus Brands section.

ads/page
  • Valmet 8100, 1991, Tractors

    Valmet Mega 8100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tire size: 14.9x28, Rear tire size: 18.4x38

    Tractors
    1991 15088 h
    Norway, Ingeberg
    24h

    15,462 USD
  • Valmet 65, 1997, Tractors

    Valmet 865 Kun 2200 TimerTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5

    Tractors
    1997 2200 h
    Denmark, Aarup
    24h

    17,894 USD
  • Valmet 705-4, 1984, Tractors

    Valmet 705-4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 84.2965, Transmission: 16+8, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4400, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Hydraulic's output: 49, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000, Production country: FI

    Tractors
    1984 7122 h
    Finland
    7d

    16,150 USD
  • Valmet 65, 1993, Tractors

    Valmet 565 FinlandiaTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine power: 74.7792, Transmission: 8+4, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 3300, Front tire size: 12 4-24 , Rear tire size: 16 9R34 , Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 2, Hydraulic's output: 39, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/750, Production country: FI

    Tractors
    1993 9300 h
    Finland, Kempele
    7d

    12,631 USD
  • Valmet 6400, 1994, Tractors

    Valmet 6400Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 95, Front tire size: 13 6R28 & 16.9R38 , Rear tire size: 13 6R28 & 16.9R38 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    1994 8400 h
    Denmark, Viborg
    7d

    16,390 USD
  • Valmet 8100, 1994, Tractors

    Valmet 8100 DELTATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 120, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    1994 8400 h
    Denmark, Hadsten
    7d

    13,383 USD
  • Valmet 700, Tractors

    Valmet 700Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 70, Transmission: FrontTyreSize, Rear tire size: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tires remaining : TransportDimensions%, Front loader make: FrontLoaderEquipment, Additional Options: Accessories

    Tractors
    1883 h
    Sweden, Vännäsby
    7d

    32,098 USD
  • Valmet 8300, Tractors

    Valmet 8300Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors

    Denmark, Aarup
    7d

    9,774 USD
  • Valmet 604 -4, 1982, Tractors

    Valmet 604 -4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 12 4-24 , Rear tire size: 16 9-30 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front loader make: TractorEquipment

    Tractors
    1982 4600 h
    Sweden, Växjö *
    7d

    10,124 USD
  • Valmet 455, 1991, Tractors

    Valmet 455Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 68, Front tire size: 10.00-16, Rear tire size: 16 9-14X30

    Tractors
    1991 4252 h
    Norway, Sømna

    9,396 USD
  • Valmet 80, 1986, Tractors

    Valmet 805Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD

    Tractors
    1986 13000 h
    Finland

    17,955 USD
  • Valmet 600, 1993, Tractors

    Valmet 8600Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1993
    Finland

    11,188 USD
  • Valmet 500 SÄLJES SOM REP/DELAR, 1970, Tractors

    Valmet 500 SÄLJES SOM REP/DELARTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 48

    Tractors
    1970
    Sweden, Fritsla

    1,726 USD
  • Valmet 6300, 1992, Tractors

    Valmet 6300Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Front tire size: Michelin 13.6 R28, Rear tire size: Michelin 16.9 R38, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000

    Tractors
    1992 11438 h
    Netherlands

    On Request
  • Valmet 65, 1992, Tractors

    Valmet 655Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front loader make: Fialho, Frontloader accessories: Gravel Bucket Pallet Forks , Additional Options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1992
    Portugal, Marateca

    On Request
  • Valmet 8100, 1999, Tractors

    Valmet 8100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 14.9-28, Rear tire size: 16.9-38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front loader make: TractorEquipment, : Accessories, : OtherInformation

    Tractors
    1999 9400 h
    Sweden, Vilhelmina

    20,478 USD
  • Valmet 600, 1995, Tractors

    Valmet 6600 MEZZO + EKTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 105, Front tire size: 420/70R24, Rear tire size: 520/70R34

    Tractors
    1995 8985 h
    Finland, Kouvola, Konekeskus

    28,977 USD
  • Valmet 85, 1999, Tractors

    Valmet 8550 HITECHTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 540/65r28 michelin, Rear tire size: 650/65r38 alliance, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front loader make: TractorEquipment, : Accessories

    Tractors
    1999 10400 h
    Sweden, Köping *

    28,646 USD
  • Valmet 85, 1999, Tractors

    Valmet 8550 HITECHTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: Yes, Rear tire size: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 1%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front loader make: TractorEquipment, : Accessories, : OtherInformation

    Tractors
    1999 5800 h
    Sweden, Luleå *

    27,611 USD
  • Valmet 8150, 1997, Tractors

    Valmet 8150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 125

    Tractors
    1997 7869 h
    Latvia, Dobele

    20,137 USD

The New Valmet Line of Tractors

The new Valmet line of tractors (at present marketed under the name Valtra) has quite the influence over the automotive industry today. Starting with the lower powered A series, Valtra manufactures tractors and farm implements as large as 210 hp.

The A Series Valmet Tractor

With the most efficient power train in its class, the Valmet/Valtra A Series is a reliable and lightweight work horse that can deal with most of the small to medium sized jobs you throw at it. The turning radius is tight, the center of gravity and wheelbase are wide, and the clearance is pretty good - all in all adding to a comfortable driving experience. As great as it can be, sometimes 78 hp just isn't enough to get the job done, and in those situations you need some bigger vehicle.

The C Series Valmet Tractor

It's smallest engine starts at 90 hp, so you know the C series is ready to do what is has been assigned to. Holding a delicate balance between power and agility, the C series was developed specifically with the concern for the needs of a livestock ranch. It has the agility and power balanced. Of course, there may be some chores that require an even bigger engine, and for that, we have the T Series.

The T Series Valmet Tractor

Ranging from 120 to 240 hp there is the Valtra T Series. The T series is not only equipped with one of the largest engines Valtra sells, but it also has some of the most advanced hydraulic and mechanical systems under its hood as well. Designed to tackle almost any task on a commercial farm or contracting job, the T Series is going to do well for the years to come.