Rau Spridotrain

Price Excluding Tax
USD6,623
Price Excluding Tax
USD6,623
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryTrailed sprayers
Brand / modelRau Spridotrain
Year1996
Extra optionsNew/unused
LocationEuskirchen
Country
Mascus ID0220AC5A
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax6,623 USD
Tax (19%)1,258 USD
Price Including Tax7,882 USD
DETAILS
Unit Number20989-119939
Working width78.7 inches
Condition level grade (1-5)
Tank volume3200 l
Front tires / undercarriage remaining80 %
Rear tires remaining 20 %
AttachmentsBereifung (h):650/65R38,
Bordcomputer / Monitor,
Druckluftbremse,
Gelenkwelle,
Hydraulische Klappung,
540 U/min,
Teilbreiten (7x)
Additional InformationRau Pflanzenschutzspritze Spridotrain
3200l, 400l Klarwassertank, 24m Gestänge, 7 Teilbreiten,
4-fach-Düsenstock, Baujahr 1996
G E B R A U C H T

reparaturbedürftig & TÜV abgelaufen

Zimmermann Landtechnik GmbH

0 22...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • MICHAEL BRENK

    Zimmermann Landtechnik GmbH
    • 0 22...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • 0 22...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English
    • Heinrich-Barth-Str. 25, 53881 Euskirchen, Germany

Company

ZIMMERMANN LANDTECHNIK GMBH
11
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
CLAAS5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

At Mascus USA you'll find Rau Spridotrain trailed sprayers, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Unit Number: 20989-119939, Working width: 78.7 inches, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Tank volume: 3200 l, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80 %, Rear tires remaining: 20 %