Number of ads: 4

Used tractors Valtra n n123 hitech scr for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Valtra N N123 HiTech SCR, 2013, TractorsValtra N N123 HiTech SCRTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tire size: 480/65R28, Rear tire size: 600/65R38, Additional Options: Front linkage 2 7

    Tractors
    2013 5,000 h
    Sweden, Uddevalla *
    7d

    58,494 USD
  • Valtra N N123 HiTech SCR, 2014, TractorsValtra N N123 HiTech SCRTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 420/85-28, Rear tire size: 520/85-38, Additional Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle 4 6 7 8 , Front loader make: Valtra V56

    Tractors
    2014 2,750 h
    Sweden, Linköping *

    69,130 USD
  • Valtra N N123 HiTech SCR, 2015, TractorsValtra N N123 HiTech SCRTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 600/65x38, Rear tire size: 480/65x28, Additional Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle 4 7 8 , Front loader make: Valtra Q55

    Tractors
    2015 2,100 h
    Sweden, Uddevalla

    73,916 USD
  • Valtra N N123 HiTech SCR, 2015, TractorsValtra N N123 HiTech SCRTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Front tire size: 480/65R28, Rear tire size: 600/65R38, Additional Options: Front PTO 1 2 4 7 8 , Front loader make: Valtra 56

    Tractors
    2015 5,000 h
    Sweden, Växjö *

    63,812 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.