Number of ads: 8

Used tractors Valtra t213v for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Valtra T213V, 2013, TractorsValtra T213 Versu KUN 4300 TIMER! DK FRA NY!Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 200, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tire size: 600/60R30 710/60R42, Rear tire size: 600/60R30 710/60R42

    Tractors
    2013 4,300 h
    Denmark, Aalestrup
    24h

    53,795 USD
  • Valtra T213V, 2013, TractorsValtra T213 VERSU TRAKTORTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 212, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%%, Rear tires remaining : 70%%, Front tire size: 540/65X28, Rear tire size: 650/65X38

    Tractors
    2013 2,848 h
    Sweden, Kungälv

    77,527 USD
  • Valtra T213V, 2013, TractorsValtra T213 Versu m. FrontliftTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 211, Transmission: Powershift 30/30, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 160, Tire Brand: Michelin, PTO: 540/750/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 540/65R30, Rear tire size: 650/65R42

    Tractors
    2013 5,954 h
    Denmark, Kloster

    On Request
  • Valtra T213V, 2013, TractorsValtra T213 Versu - 1996Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Transmission: 20 versnellingen vooruit/achteruit, Number of valves: 4, Top speed: 45, PTO: 540/1000, Front tire size: Conti 540/65 R30, Rear tire size: Mitas 650/65 R42, Additional Options: Front PTO Front axle suspension Cabin suspension Air Brakes

    Tractors
    2013 2,465 h
    Netherlands, Creil

    77,073 USD
  • Valtra T213V, 2015, TractorsValtra T213 VersuTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 288.24, Hydraulic's output: 160, Top speed: 40, Front tire size: 540/65R30, Rear tire size: 650/65R42, Production country: FI, Additional Options: Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Front axle suspension Cabin suspension AdBlue (Diesel Exhaust Fluid)

    Tractors
    2015 1,591 h
    Denmark, Høng

    96,409 USD
  • Valtra T213V, 2015, TractorsValtra T 213 VERSU BLACK EDITIONTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 220, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    2015 3,500 h
    Denmark, Hjallerup

    88,935 USD
  • Valtra T213V, 2015, TractorsValtra T 213 VERSUTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 212, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 540/65 R 30 MITAS, Rear tire size: 650/65 R 42 MITAS

    Tractors
    2015 1,485 h
    Germany, Mindelheim

    84,385 USD
  • Valtra T213V, 2015, TractorsValtra T 213 VERSU SCRTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38, Additional Options: Front PTO 1 6 7

    Tractors
    2015 5,200 h
    Sweden, Bollnäs

    84,477 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.