Number of ads: 76

BayWa - Mindelheim

ads/page
  • Pöttinger NovaCat 352, 2012, MowersPöttinger NOVACAT 352Working width: 346

    Mowers
    2012
    Germany, Mindelheim

    6,076 USD
  • CLAAS Quantum 3800 P, 2005, Utility TrailersCLAAS QUANTUM 3800 P

    Utility Trailers
    2005
    Germany, Mindelheim

    22,006 USD
  • Trioliet TRIOMIX 1 1000, 2016, Mixer feedersTrioliet GEBR. TRIOMIX 1 1000

    Mixer feeders
    2016
    Germany, Mindelheim

    29,643 USD
  • Mengele 370 QUATTRO, 1988, Utility TrailersMengele 370 QUATTRO

    Utility Trailers
    1988
    Germany, Mindelheim

    2,244 USD
  • Rauch Axis 30.1 W, 2010, Manure spreadersRauch AXIS 30.1 W

    Manure spreaders
    2010
    Germany, Mindelheim

    6,449 USD
  • CLAAS Quantum 5500 P, 2003, Utility TrailersCLAAS Quantum 5500 P

    Utility Trailers
    2003
    Germany, Mindelheim

    14,972 USD
  • Case IH Maxxum 5150, 1995, TractorsCase IH MAXXUM 5150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 125, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tires remaining : 0%, Front tire size: Michelin 480/65R24, Rear tire size: Michelin 600/65R38

    Tractors
    1995
    Germany, Mindelheim

    17,584 USD
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Submit a want ad
  • Fendt 3 S, 2002, Front LoadersFendt 3 S

    Front Loaders
    2002
    , Mindelheim

    4,581 USD
  • CLAAS WM270F, 1995, MowersCLAAS WM 270 FWorking width: 270

    Mowers
    1995
    Germany, Mindelheim

    925 USD
  • Rauch MDS 935, 2007, Manure spreadersRauch MDS 935 R

    Manure spreaders
    2007
    Germany, Mindelheim

    2,982 USD
  • Maschio Terremoto 300, CultivatorsMaschio TERREMOTO 300Working width: 300

    Cultivators

    Germany, Mindelheim

    7,011 USD
  • Deutz-fahr DX4.70, 1987, TractorsDeutz-fahr DX 4.70Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 90, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: KOMORAN 14.9 R24, Rear tire size: VREDESTEIN 420/85 R38

    Tractors
    1987
    Germany, Mindelheim

    10,750 USD
  • Amazone ED 452 K, 2006, Other Sowing Machines And AccessoriesAmazone ED 452-KWorking width: 450

    Other Sowing Machines And Accessories
    2006 1175
    Germany, Mindelheim

    12,058 USD
  • Fendt 5225 E, 2017, Combine HarvestersFendt 5225 EEngine power: 218, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 95%, Front tire size: Trelleborg 650/65 R32, Rear tire size: Trelleborg 460/70 R24

    Combine Harvesters
    2017 251 h
    Germany, Mindelheim

    99,925 USD
  • Rauch MDS 935, 2008, Manure spreadersRauch MDS 935 R

    Manure spreaders
    2008
    Germany, Mindelheim

    2,711 USD
  • Pöttinger NovaCat 265 H, 2002, MowersPöttinger NOVACAT 265 H

    Mowers
    2002
    Germany, Mindelheim

    2,057 USD
  • Holder C 500, 1983, TractorsHolder C 500Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: MITAS 31X15.5-15, Rear tire size: MITAS 31X15.5-15

    Tractors
    1983
    Germany, Mindelheim

    9,254 USD
  • Trioliet GIGANT 500, 2008, Mixer feedersTrioliet GEBR. GIGANT 500

    Mixer feeders
    2008
    Germany, Mindelheim

    9,254 USD
  • Trioliet SOLOMIX 1-1000, Mixer feedersTrioliet GEBR. SOLOMIX 1-1000

    Mixer feeders

    Germany, Mindelheim

    7,011 USD
  • Mitas PFLEGERÄDER 320/85R28, Tires, wheels and rimsMitas PFLEGERÄDER 320/85R28

    Tires, wheels and rims

    Germany, Mindelheim

    1,403 USD
Allgäuer Str. 38
87719 Mindelheim
Germany


» BayWa - Mindelheim: Location on Map & more info