Number of ads: 11

Construction Plant Services Ltd

ads/page
  • Ifor Williams GH94BT, 2017, Vehicle Transport TrailersIfor Williams GH94BTCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2018, Axle type: 2, Max. payload: 2200, Gross Weight: 2700, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Production country: UK

    Vehicle Transport Trailers
    2017
    United Kingdom, South Wales
    7d

    On Request
  • Land Rover Defender, 2001, Panel vansLand Rover Defender 90 Td5Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 8, Registration year: 2001, Drive: Right hand, Axle configuration: 4 WD, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine displacement: 2495, Transmission: Manual, Wheelbase: 90, Gross Weight: 2400, Color: Blue, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Panel vans
    2001 77,423 miles
    United Kingdom, Ystradowen

    9,983 USD
  • Lancer Boss HD70D Mk4C-2, 1991, Diesel ForkliftsLancer Boss HD70D Mk4C-2Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 7000, Maximum lift height: 330, Free lift: 10, Lift mast: Duplex, Fork carriage: Integral carriage, Tire Brand: Solideal, Tire type: Super elastic, Fork length: 120, Cabin: Overhead guard, Engine: Ford, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Front tire size: 355/65-15, Rear tire size: 7.5-15, Transport weight: Oil / oil water

    Diesel Forklifts
    1991 5,349 h
    United Kingdom, South Wales

    On Request
  • Takeuchi TB145, 2008, Mini Excavators <7t (Mini Diggers)Takeuchi TB145EPA marked: Yes, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross Weight: 5200, CE marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%

    Mini Excavators <7t (Mini Diggers)
    2008 6,300 h
    United Kingdom, South Wales

    On Request
  • Terex TA 6, 2014, Site DumpersTerex TA 6SEPA marked: Yes, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Max. working load: 6000, Original color: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Production country: UK

    Site Dumpers
    2014 1,800 h
    United Kingdom, South Wales

    On Request
  • Takeuchi TB228, 2009, Mini Excavators <7t (Mini Diggers)Takeuchi TB228EPA marked: Yes, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross Weight: 2.8, CE marked: Yes, Bucket capacity: 1e+006, Engine: Yanmar 3TNE82A, Engine power: 23.79, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%

    Mini Excavators <7t (Mini Diggers)
    2009 4,638 h
    United Kingdom, South Wales

    On Request
  • Indeco MES 5000, Hammers / BreakersIndeco MES 5000Condition level grade (1-5): 4, CE marked: Yes

    Hammers / Breakers

    United Kingdom, South Wales

    14,441 USD
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Submit a want ad
  • Wacker Neuson ET65, 2019, Mini Excavators <7t (Mini Diggers)Wacker Neuson ET65EPA marked: Yes, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 0, CE marked: Yes, Original color: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 98%

    Mini Excavators <7t (Mini Diggers)
    2019 108 h
    United Kingdom, South Wales

    52,428 USD
  • Thwaites 3000, 2004, Site DumpersThwaites 3000Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%

    Site Dumpers
    2004 3,495 h
    United Kingdom, South Wales

    On Request
  • Takeuchi TB016, 2010, Mini Excavators <7t (Mini Diggers)Takeuchi TB016EPA marked: Yes, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Engine: Yanmar 3TNE68-NIB, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%

    Mini Excavators <7t (Mini Diggers)
    2010 1,755 h
    United Kingdom, South Wales

    On Request
  • Terex Benford TV1200-1, 2003, Twin drum rollersTerex Benford TV1200-1Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Gross Weight: 2750

    Twin drum rollers
    2003 2,066 h
    United Kingdom, South Wales

    On Request
Castell Talyfan Farm
Sandy Lane

Ystradowen
Vale of Glamorgan
CF71 7SX
United Kingdom


» Construction Plant Services Ltd: Location on Map & more info