Search results

Here are all the classified ads with used Carmix construction equipment available for sale. Sort them by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also find all used Carmix construction equipment grouped by model. In Mascus Brands section you can find informations about Carmix construction equipment.

10 Search results for "Carmix construction equipment"
ads/page
  • Featured
    Carmix 2.5 TT, 2014, Concrete Equipment

    Carmix 2.5 TTCE marked: Yes, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Gross weight: 6100, Movement type: Mobile, Engine: Perkins Diesel 1104D-44T 62 5 kW (84 PS) , Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 6 24 x 2 31 x 2 88 , Delivery terms: EXW

    Concrete Equipment
    2014 200 h
    Germany, Würzburg

    On Request
  • Carmix 5.5 XL, 2012, Concrete Mixers

    Carmix 5.5XL с самозагрузкойCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Concrete Mixers
    2012 2867 h
    Russia, г. Сочи

    63,193 USD
  • Carmix 200 B, 1987, Concrete Mixers

    Carmix 200B

    Concrete Mixers
    1987 9600 h
    Croatia, Karlovac

    On Request
  • Carmix One, 2016, Concrete Mixers

    Carmix OneCE marked: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%%, Date of latest inspection: 2016, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Rear tires remaining : 100%%, Gross weight: 2800, Movement type: Mobile, Production country: IT

    Concrete Mixers
    2016
    Spain, Pto de Livorno Italia

    41,722 USD
  • Carmix 2.5 TT, 2013, Concrete Mixers

    Carmix 2.5TTCE marked: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%%, Date of latest inspection: 2016, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Rear tires remaining : 100%%, Movement type: Mobile, Delivery terms: EXW

    Concrete Mixers
    2013
    Spain, Livorno

    58,625 USD
  • Carmix D 6, 2006, Rigid dump trucks

    Carmix D 6

    Rigid dump trucks
    2006 1800 h
    Spain, Madridejos

    17,652 USD
  • Carmix One, 2007, Concrete Mixers

    Carmix OneCE marked: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Date of latest inspection: septiembre 2016, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Gross weight: 2800, Pump information: Hidroestática

    Concrete Mixers
    2007 2300 h
    Spain, Caniles (Granada)

    17,117 USD
  • Carmix One, 2007, Concrete Mixers

    Carmix OneDelivery terms: EXW

    Concrete Mixers
    2007 3800 h
    Spain

    17,010 USD
  • Carmix 3500, 1993, Concrete Mixers

    Carmix 3500Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Date of latest inspection: 2016, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Gross weight: 7500, Movement type: Mobile, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7300x2420x3100, Tyre brand: 12 5r20

    Concrete Mixers
    1993
    Croatia, sisak

    11,233 USD
  • Carmix 5.5 XL, 2008, Concrete Equipment

    Carmix 5.5 XL med Cementsilo 40 tonCE marked: Yes, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Gross weight: 8600, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Movement type: Mobile, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): Carmix 5.5 XL: 7 51 x 2 50 x 3 20 , Production country: IT

    Concrete Equipment
    2008 1962 h
    Sweden

    87,124 USD

Here is a complete list of used Carmix construction equipment for sale. If you want to add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products, click on the checkboxes next to used Carmix construction equipment that seem interesting and then choose one of the options above. To narrow your search results in the category of used Carmix construction equipment or to change your query, use the "advanced search" option (on the top of the page).

Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumpers, loaders and other construction & road machines are added every day.