Number of ads: 8

Used excavators Doosan dh210 for sale

Here is a list of the currently available used excavators construction machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, odometer or country.

ads/page
  • Doosan DH 210 W-7, Wheeled ExcavatorsDoosan DH 210 W-7Gross weight: 21000, Bucket capacity: 1e+006, Original color: ORANGE, Production country: KR, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheeled Excavators
    4,700 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    55,000 USD
  • Doosan DH 210 W-7, 2013, Wheeled ExcavatorsDoosan DH 210 W-7Date of latest inspection: 2019.11, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 19800, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 239, Bucket capacity: 860000, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 9524×2470×3608, Original color: original paint, Engine: DB58TIS, Engine power: 156.36, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 96%%, Rear tires remaining : 3%%, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF FCA

    Wheeled Excavators
    2013 2,456 h
    China, shanghai

    On Request
  • Doosan DH 210 W-7, 2013, Wheeled ExcavatorsDoosan DH 210 W-7EPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: 2019.8, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Original color: yellow, Guarantee: 1 year, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Production country: KR, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Wheeled Excavators
    2013 3,301 h
    China, Shanghai

    On Request
  • Doosan DH 210 W-7, 2012, Wheeled ExcavatorsDoosan DH 210 W-7EPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: 5, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 2, Gross weight: 28000, CE marked: Yes, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 130, Bucket capacity: 1.2e+006, Emission level: Stage II, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 9390*2800*3050, Original color: orange, Dipper / stick length: 100, Engine: DOOSAN, Engine power: 112.03, Tire Brand: DOOSAN

    Wheeled Excavators
    2012 10,000 h
    China, Shanghai Port

    On Request
  • Doosan DH 210 W-7, 2014, Wheeled ExcavatorsDoosan DH 210 W-7 wheel excavatorEPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: excellent, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 20100, CE marked: Yes, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 462, Bucket capacity: 860000, Emission level: Stage IV, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 9446*2530*3290, Original color: red, Dipper / stick length: 300, Engine: Doosan DL06, Engine power: 172.67

    Wheeled Excavators
    2014 2,000 h
    China, NO.655 JiuJing road Song Jiang district SHANGHAI China

    On Request
  • Doosan DH 210 W-7, 2015, Wheeled ExcavatorsDoosan DH210W-7Date of latest inspection: YES, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Original color: YES, Guarantee: 1YEAR, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 99%, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheeled Excavators
    2015 2,133 h
    China, SHANG HAI CITY CHINA

    67,000 USD
  • Doosan DH 210 W-7, 2012, Wheeled ExcavatorsDoosan DH 210 W-7EPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: GOOD, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 28000, CE marked: Yes, Bucket capacity: 1.2e+006, Emission level: Stage II, Original color: Orange, Engine: DOOSAN, Guarantee: OMIC, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 10%, Production country: KR, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF , Certificates: CE

    Wheeled Excavators
    2012 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    On Request
  • Doosan DH 210 W-7, 2013, Wheeled ExcavatorsDoosan DH 210 W-7Date of latest inspection: Mar 2019, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 19800, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 478, Bucket capacity: 860000, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 9524*2470*3608, Original color: yes, Engine: original, Engine power: 156.36, Tire Brand: Original, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 98%%, Rear tires remaining : 2%%

    Wheeled Excavators
    2013
    China, Shanghai

    49,800 USD