Number of ads: 10

Used loaders JCB 427 for sale

Here is a list of the currently available used loaders construction machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, odometer or country.

ads/page
  • JCB 427 HT, 2015, Wheel LoadersJCB Radlader 427 HT AgriCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Body type: Articulated, Engine power: 160.4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 15%, Rear tires remaining : 85%

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 4,060 h
    Germany, 26506 Norden

    94,983 USD
  • JCB 427 HT, 2015, Wheel LoadersJCB 427 HT FARM MASTERCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Body type: Articulated, Engine power: 157.7, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 15%, Rear tires remaining : 30%

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 1,407 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    110,335 USD
  • JCB 427, 2015, Wheel LoadersJCB 427Gross weight: 16000

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 3,200 h
    Germany

    On Request
  • JCB 427 HT, 2012, Wheel LoadersJCB 427 HT

    Wheel Loaders
    2012
    United Kingdom

    52,426 USD
  • JCB 427 HT, 2013, Wheel LoadersJCB 427 HTCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 15400, Engine power: 160.44, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%

    Wheel Loaders
    2013 1,735 h
    Belgium

    101,609 USD
  • JCB 427 HT, 2015, Wheel LoadersJCB Radlader 427 HT AgriCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Body type: Articulated, Engine power: 160.4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 2,705 h
    Germany, 21702 Ahlerstedt

    119,281 USD
  • JCB 427 ZX, 2017, Wheel LoadersJCB 427 ZXTransport dimensions (LxWxH): 0 x 0 x 0

    Wheel Loaders
    2017 2,000 h
    Germany, ...

    99,180 USD
  • JCB 427 HT, 2015, Wheel LoadersJCB 427 HT Select Garantie/Warranty-Choice/MehereAmount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 12800, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Emission level: Stage IIIB, Engine: 40 km/h Umbau möglich, Bucket capacity: 2.1e+009, Top speed: 20, Tire Brand: Michelin, Guarantee: JCB Select Garantie möglich, Delivery terms: EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 2,180 h
    Germany, Frechen

    82,282 USD
  • JCB 427 HT, 2017, Wheel LoadersJCB 427 HT HighliftCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Gross weight: 13800, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Cummins, Bucket capacity: 2.5e+006, Top speed: 40, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 3.53 x 2.6 x 3.36 , Original color: gelb, Tire Brand: Michelin, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: EXW, Certificates: CE

    Wheel Loaders
    2017 530 h
    Germany, Göppingen

    130,215 USD
  • JCB 427 HT, 2019, Wheel LoadersJCB 427 HTCabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Cummins, Engine power: 180, Top speed: 40, Production country: UK

    Wheel Loaders
    2019
    Germany

    On Request