Number of ads: 7

Used cranes Kato nk400 for sale

Here is a list of the currently available used cranes construction machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, odometer or country.

ads/page
  • Kato NK 400 E, 2004, Mobile and all terrain cranesKato NK 400 EDate of latest inspection: 201912, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Original color: YELLOW, Guarantee: 6 month, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: EXW

    Mobile and all terrain cranes
    2004 6,000 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    29,788 USD
  • Kato NK 400 E, 2005, Mobile and all terrain cranesKato NK400EDate of latest inspection: 201912, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 40000, Original color: yellow, Guarantee: 6 month, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 10%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW

    Mobile and all terrain cranes
    2005 3,600 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    35,461 USD
  • Kato NK 400 E, 2012, Mobile and all terrain cranesKato NK 400 EEPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: 5, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 40000, CE marked: Yes, Max lifting capacity at end of jib: 7000, Emission level: Stage II, Boom length: 3500, Luffing jib: 4x4 / x 2 (optional), Jib length of crane: 3500, Maximum lift height: 3800, Hook height of crane - horizontal jib: 4x2, Hook height of crane - luffed jib: 3800, Carrier engine: 40T, Original color: yellow

    Mobile and all terrain cranes
    2012 1,000 h
    China

    On Request
  • Kato NK 400 E-3, Mobile and all terrain cranesKato NK 400 E-3EPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: GOOD, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 35800, Maximum lift capacity: 40000, CE marked: Yes, Max lifting capacity at end of jib: 40000, Emission level: Stage II, Boom length: 3500, Luffing jib: 1500, Jib length of crane: 1100, Maximum lift height: 4970, Hook height of crane - horizontal jib: 3500, Hook height of crane - luffed jib: 4970, Carrier engine: 40T

    Mobile and all terrain cranes
    4,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    On Request
  • Kato NK 400 E-3, 2012, Mobile and all terrain cranesKato NK 400 E-3EPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: 5, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 35800, Maximum lift capacity: 40000, CE marked: Yes, Max lifting capacity at end of jib: 6200, Emission level: Stage II, Boom length: 3500, Luffing jib: 4x4 / x 2 (optional), Jib length of crane: 3500, Maximum lift height: 3800, Hook height of crane - horizontal jib: 2800, Hook height of crane - luffed jib: 3800

    Mobile and all terrain cranes
    2012 2,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    On Request
  • Kato NK 400 E, 2012, Mobile and all terrain cranesKato NK400EEPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: 4, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 40000, CE marked: Yes, Max lifting capacity at end of jib: 40000, Emission level: Stage II, Boom length: Horse transport, Luffing jib: 750, Jib length of crane: Light trailer, Maximum lift height: 4200, Hook height of crane - horizontal jib: Horse transport, Hook height of crane - luffed jib: 3900, Carrier engine: 40t, Original color: Yellow

    Mobile and all terrain cranes
    2012 2,500 h
    China, Shanghai

    On Request
  • Kato NK 400, 1978, Rough Terrain CranesKato NK-400

    Rough Terrain Cranes
    1978
    Hungary, Romania,Deva

    31,589 USD