Number of ads: 10

Used excavators Liebherr a920 for sale

Here is a list of the currently available used excavators construction machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, odometer or country.

ads/page
  • Liebherr A 920, 2015, Wheeled ExcavatorsLiebherr A920 Litronic

    Wheeled Excavators
    2015 3,200 h
    France, PLUVET
    7d

    On Request
  • Liebherr A 920, 2016, Wheeled ExcavatorsLiebherr A 920Gross weight: 19500, Engine power: 163.154, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Wheeled Excavators
    2016 3,562 h
    Germany, 66849 Landstuhl

    On Request
  • Liebherr A 920, 2014, Wheeled ExcavatorsLiebherr A 920Gross weight: 20500, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0 x 0 x 0, Engine power: 163

    Wheeled Excavators
    2014 5,628 h
    Germany, Weißenthurm

    129,549 USD
  • Liebherr A 920, 2015, Wheeled ExcavatorsLiebherr A 920Gross weight: 19100, Engine power: 163.154, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 95%

    Wheeled Excavators
    2015 3,957 h
    Germany, 14532 Berlin-Kleinmachnow

    On Request
  • Liebherr A 920, 2015, Wheeled ExcavatorsLiebherr A 920EWGross weight: 19500

    Wheeled Excavators
    2015 2,975 h
    Germany, Ulm

    On Request
  • Liebherr A 920, 2016, Wheeled ExcavatorsLiebherr A 920Gross weight: 21000

    Wheeled Excavators
    2016 4,200 h
    Finland, Kurikka

    154,040 USD
  • Liebherr A 920, 2012, Wheeled ExcavatorsLiebherr A 920EPA marked: Yes, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 20000, CE marked: Yes, Emission level: Stage IIIB, Engine: Liebherr D834 A7, Engine power: 163.15, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Production country: DE, Certificates: EPA CE

    Wheeled Excavators
    2012 9,800 h
    Germany

    87,548 USD
  • Liebherr A 920, 2016, Wheeled ExcavatorsLiebherr A 920Gross weight: 19500, Engine power: 163.154, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Wheeled Excavators
    2016 2,680 h
    Germany, 66849 Landstuhl

    On Request
  • Liebherr A 920, 2015, Wheeled ExcavatorsLiebherr A 920Gross weight: 19500, Engine power: 163.154, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%

    Wheeled Excavators
    2015 4,333 h
    Germany, 66849 Landstuhl

    On Request
  • Liebherr A 920, 2015, Wheeled ExcavatorsLiebherr A 920Gross weight: 19500, Engine power: 163.154, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 95%

    Wheeled Excavators
    2015 3,317 h
    Germany, 66849 Landstuhl

    On Request