Number of ads: 46

Used loaders Liebherr l538 for sale

Here is a list of the currently available used loaders construction machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, odometer or country.

ads/page
  • Liebherr L 538, 2014, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L538Engine power:

    Wheel Loaders
    2014 2,411 h
    United States, St. Augustine, FL
    24h

    59,000 USD
  • Liebherr L 538, 2014, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L538Engine power:

    Wheel Loaders
    2014 5,205 h
    United States, 9901 Ringhaver Drive, FL
    24h

    69,000 USD
  • Liebherr L 538, 2015, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L538 (BSS / AC / Loadrite)Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 14150, EPA marked: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: LIEBHERR 4045HF, Engine power: 141, Top speed: 40, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 170, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8.62 x 2.75 x 3.25, Original color: Originele Kleur, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20.5 x R25%

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 4,815 h
    Netherlands, GOOR
    7d

    On Request
  • Liebherr L 538, 2009, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L538 + MEIRENGross weight: 16000, Maximum lift capacity: 570, Body type: Articulated, Engine power: 142.76

    Wheel Loaders
    2009 11,700 h
    Estonia, Eesti
    7d

    52,095 USD
  • Liebherr L 538P, 2010, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L 538P

    Wheel Loaders
    2010 16,000 h
    Germany, Dorsten
    7d

    27,156 USD
  • Liebherr L 538P, 2015, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L 538 PEngine power: 149.558, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 4,350 h
    France, 13340 Rognac

    On Request
  • Liebherr L 538, Chassis and suspensionLiebherr L538

    Chassis and suspension

    Netherlands, GOOR

    On Request
  • Liebherr L 538, 2010, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L 538, kein 524,542,544,550

    Wheel Loaders
    2010
    Germany

    37,630 USD
  • Liebherr L 538, 2010, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L538

    Wheel Loaders
    2010 12,800 h
    France, PAYANT PACA

    44,336 USD
  • Liebherr L 538, 2002, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L 538 kein 524,528,534, 542

    Wheel Loaders
    2002
    Germany

    33,141 USD
  • Liebherr L 538P, 2015, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L 538 PEngine power: 149.558, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 1,795 h
    France, 40230 Benesse

    On Request
  • On Request
  • Liebherr L 538, 2017, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L538Condition level grade (1-5): 2, Gross weight: 17000, Engine: John Deere 4045, Engine power: 151, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 772 x 270 x 325

    Wheel Loaders
    2017 3,668 h
    Germany, Regensburg

    121,813 USD
  • Liebherr L 538, 2005, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L 538

    Wheel Loaders
    2005 9,000 h
    Germany

    33,141 USD
  • Liebherr L 538, 2014, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L538 (for parts)Condition: Dismantled, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 14150, EPA marked: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: LIEBHERR 4045HFL93, Engine power: 153, Top speed: 40, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 223, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8.62 x 2.85 x 3.25, Original color: Originele Kleur

    Wheel Loaders
    2014
    Netherlands, GOOR

    On Request
  • Liebherr L 538, 2016, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L 538 ZEngine power: 149.558, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 65%, Rear tires remaining : 65%

    Wheel Loaders
    2016 3,824 h
    Germany, 66849 Landstuhl

    On Request
  • Liebherr L 538P, 2016, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L 538 PEngine power: 149.558, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Wheel Loaders
    2016 6,001 h
    France, 13340 Rognac

    On Request
  • Liebherr L 538, 2011, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L 538Condition level grade (1-5): 5

    Wheel Loaders
    2011 5,500 h
    Poland, Zator

    56,491 USD
  • Liebherr L 538P, 2015, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L 538 PEngine power: 149.558, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 85%, Rear tires remaining : 85%

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 1,775 h
    France, 40230 Benesse

    On Request
  • Liebherr L 538, 2015, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L 538Gross weight: 13200

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 3,640 h
    Germany, Ulm

    On Request