Number of ads: 16

Used Merlo p34 for sale

Here is a list of the currently available used telescopic handlers construction machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, odometer or country.

ads/page
  • Merlo P 34.7, 2012, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P 34.7Maximum lift capacity: 3400, Maximum lift height: 700

    Telescopic Handlers
    2012 6,389 h
    Poland, JĘDRZEJÓW NOWY, 101

    31,320 USD
  • Merlo P 34.10, 2012, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P 34.10Power type: Diesel, Type: Rigid, Gross weight: 7250, Maximum lift capacity: 3400, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 970, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Deutz TCD2012, Engine power: 101.84, Transmission: 2 Speed hydrostatic 4 WD , Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 4.34 x 2.23 x 2.48 , Certificates: CE

    Telescopic Handlers
    2012 6,384 h
    Belgium, Beveren

    29,611 USD
  • Merlo P 34.10, 2008, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P 34.10Maximum lift capacity: 3400, Maximum lift height: 9700, Engine power: 102

    Telescopic Handlers
    2008 3,380 h
    Austria

    42,709 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7, 2014, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P34.7 *BRULEE*BURNED*VERBRANNT*Traction: 4x4

    Telescopic Handlers
    2014 3,150 h
    France

    8,997 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7, 2012, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P 34.7Maximum lift height: 7, Engine power: 102, Top speed: 40

    Telescopic Handlers
    2012 4,926 h
    Germany, Bockel - Gyhum

    41,228 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7 Top, 2012, Telescopic HandlersMerlo verreikers P34.7 TOPGross weight: 6750, Maximum lift capacity: 3400, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Transmission: hydrostaat, Tire size: 500/70R24 BIBLOAD, Original color: JA, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%

    Telescopic Handlers
    2012 5,200 h
    Netherlands, BORSSELE

    On Request
  • Merlo P 34.7 Top, 2011, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P 34.7 TopTraction: 4x4, Maximum lift capacity: 4000, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 700

    Telescopic Handlers
    2011 3,142 h
    Belgium

    26,764 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7 Top, 2012, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P 34.7 TopPower type: Diesel, Type: Rigid, Traction: 4x4, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 6750, Maximum lift capacity: 3400, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 710, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Emission level: Stage IIIB, Engine: Deutz TCD2012, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine power: 119.65, Transmission: Hyd

    Telescopic Handlers
    2012 1,432 h
    Finland, Vantaa

    47,834 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7 Top, 2012, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P34.7 TOPMaximum lift height: No, Engine power: 36

    Telescopic Handlers
    2012 3,237 h
    France, RABASTENS

    30,750 USD
  • Merlo P 34.10, 2012, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P34.10 TOPType: Rigid

    Telescopic Handlers
    2012 8,769 h
    Poland, pl, Zawidz Kościelny

    27,572 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7 Top, 2012, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P 34.7 TopTraction: 4x4

    Telescopic Handlers
    2012 5,000 h
    Spain, guitiriz lugo

    On Request
  • Merlo P 34.7 Plus, 2005, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P34.7 Plus

    Telescopic Handlers
    2005 6,978 h
    Denmark, Hemmet

    23,646 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7 Plus, 2011, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P 34.7 Plus

    Telescopic Handlers
    2011 3,336 h
    Sweden, Mora

    On Request
  • Merlo P 34.7 Plus, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P34.7 Plus Turbo Farmer Telehandler (ST2101)

    Telescopic Handlers

    United Kingdom

    23,542 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7, 2006, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P 34.7Power type: Diesel, Type: Rigid, Traction: 4x4, Gross weight: 6600, Maximum lift capacity: 3400, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Deutz, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine power: 101.97, Top speed: 40, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 4.18 x 2.23 x 2.4

    Telescopic Handlers
    2006 5,300 h
    Romania

    29,042 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7, 2006, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P34.7

    Telescopic Handlers
    2006
    Portugal

    On Request

Here is a complete list of used Merlo p34, P 34.7, P 34.10, P 34.7 Top, P 34.7 Plus telescopic handlers for sale. If you want to add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products, click on the checkboxes next to used Merlo p34, P 34.7, P 34.10, P 34.7 Top, P 34.7 Plus telescopic handlers that seem interesting and then choose one of the options above. To narrow your search results in the category of used Merlo p34, P 34.7, P 34.10, P 34.7 Top, P 34.7 Plus telescopic handlers or to change your query, use the "advanced search" option (on the top of the page).

Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumpers, loaders and other construction & road machines are added every day.