ON REQUEST
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryMobile and all terrain cranes
Brand / modelRIGO RTT1200
Year2012
Meter read-out621 miles
LocationShanghai
Country
Mascus ID67181B26
PRICING
Price Excluding TaxOn Request
DETAILS
EPA markedYes
Date of latest inspectionGOOD
Condition level grade (1-5)
Amount of previous owners1
Maximum lift capacity264,554 lbs
CE markedYes
Max lifting capacity at end of jib264,554 lbs
Boom length162 feet
Emission levelStage II
Luffing jib60.7 feet
Jib length of crane40.4 feet
Maximum lift height227 feet
Hook height of crane - horizontal jib162 feet
Hook height of crane - luffed jib223 feet
Original colorRed
Carrier engine120
Upper engineMERCEDES-BENZ OM442LA
Transport dimensions (LxWxH)12415*2500*3980
inches
Carrier typeWheeled
GuaranteeOMIC
Front tires / undercarriage remaining90 %
Rear tires remaining 10 %
Production countryUnited States
Delivery termsFOB, CFR, CIF
CertificatesCE
Additional InformationSecond hand RIGO RTT1200 Truck crane
Brand: RIGO
Year: 2012
Model Number: RTT1200
Rated Lifting Moment: 3200kN.m
Max. Lifting Height:69.3M
Type: Truck crane
Feature: Hydraulic Crane
Engine: MERCEDES-BENZ OM442LA
Max. rated lifting capacity 120T
Boom length 12.3m
Fully extended boom length:49.5M
Length of fully extended boom+ jib:68M
Dimension:12415*2500*3980mm
If you need more information, kindly contact us ASAP! You can contact us by phone, email and WeChat if you have any question for our products, my wechat ID is matthew4zhang. I'm looking forward to your message.
Our service:
1.Book hotel for you
2.Go to the airport to pick you up
3.Translate for you and guide you when you are free
We also provide CRANE, DOZER, GRADER, LOADER, ROAD ROLLER, FORKLIFT and so on.
Welcome to inquire !

上海长富工程机械有限公司

+86 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • MATTHEW ZHANG

    上海长富工程机械有限公司
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Instant messaging:
    • (Tencent) QQ: 1284...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • WeChat: matt...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • WhatsApp: + 86...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Dummystreet 1, 1122AB Shanghai 上海, China

Company

上海长富工程机械有限公司
6
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Komatsu7088
JCB4321

At Mascus USA you'll find [Other] RIGO RTT1200 mobile and all terrain cranes, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Hours: 1,000 h, EPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: GOOD, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 264,554 lbs, CE marked: Yes, Max lifting capacity at end of jib: 264,554 lbs, Boom length: 162 feet, Emission level: Stage II, Luffing jib: 60.7 feet, Jib length of crane: 40.4 feet, Maximum lift height: 227 feet, Hook height of crane - horizontal jib: 162 feet, Hook height of crane - luffed jib: 223 feet, Meter read-out: 621 miles, Original color: Red, Carrier engine: 120, Upper engine: MERCEDES-BENZ OM442LA, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 12415*2500*3980 inches, Carrier type: Wheeled, Guarantee: OMIC, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90 %, Rear tires remaining: 10 %, Production country: United States, Delivery terms: FOB, CFR, CIF, Certificates: CE