Number of ads: 22

Used Thwaites 6000 for sale

Here is a list of the currently available used dumpers construction machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, odometer or country.

ads/page
  • Thwaites 6000, 2018, Site DumpersThwaites 6000

    Site Dumpers
    2018 218 h
    United Kingdom, Warrington
    7d

    36,163 USD
  • Thwaites 6000, 2015, Site DumpersThwaites 6000

    Site Dumpers
    2015 3,196 h
    United Kingdom, Liskeard, England

    On Request
  • Thwaites 6000, 2015, Site DumpersThwaites 6000

    Site Dumpers
    2015 1,402 h
    United Kingdom, Liskeard, England

    On Request
  • Thwaites 6000, 2013, Site DumpersThwaites 6000sCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes

    Site Dumpers
    2013 1,838 h
    United Kingdom, Gloucsetershire

    15,088 USD
  • Thwaites 6000, 2012, Site DumpersThwaites 6000Date of latest inspection: 30/04/19, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Open cab, Max. working load: 6000, Engine: Perkins, Transmission: Powershuttle, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Original color: Yellow, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60 / 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50 / 50%, Production country: UK

    Site Dumpers
    2012 1,979 h
    United Kingdom, Welwyn Garden City

    13,207 USD
  • Thwaites 6000, 2008, Site DumpersThwaites 6000Gross weight: 4100, CE marked: Yes, Max. working load: 6000, Engine: Perkins, Engine power: 95.17, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-

    Site Dumpers
    2008 3,037 h
    United Kingdom, Somerset, UK

    11,006 USD
  • Thwaites 6000, 2003, Site DumpersThwaites 6000 Swivel tipCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes

    Site Dumpers
    2003 3,960 h
    United Kingdom, Gloucsetershire

    7,170 USD
  • Thwaites 6000, 2016, Site DumpersThwaites 6000

    Site Dumpers
    2016 907 h
    United Kingdom, Liskeard, England

    On Request
  • Thwaites 6000, 2008, Site DumpersThwaites 6000Gross weight: 4350, CE marked: Yes

    Site Dumpers
    2008 955 h
    Belgium

    10,117 USD
  • Thwaites 6000, 2012, Site DumpersThwaites 6000

    Site Dumpers
    2012 1,102 h
    United Kingdom, Liskeard, England

    On Request
  • Thwaites 6000, 2005, Site DumpersThwaites 6000Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Open cab, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: EXW

    Site Dumpers
    2005 4,334 h
    United Kingdom, Port Talbot

    8,176 USD
  • Thwaites 6000, 2012, Site DumpersThwaites 6000

    Site Dumpers
    2012 1,616 h
    United Kingdom, Liskeard, England

    On Request
  • Thwaites 6000, 2013, Site DumpersThwaites 6000

    Site Dumpers
    2013 1,952 h
    United Kingdom, Liskeard, England

    On Request
  • Thwaites 6000, 2014, Site DumpersThwaites 6000

    Site Dumpers
    2014 1,684 h
    United Kingdom, Liskeard, England

    On Request
  • Thwaites 6000, 2014, Site DumpersThwaites 6000

    Site Dumpers
    2014 1,675 h
    United Kingdom, Liskeard, England

    On Request
  • Thwaites 6000, 2013, Site DumpersThwaites 6000

    Site Dumpers
    2013 1,805 h
    United Kingdom, Liskeard, England

    On Request
  • Thwaites 6000, 2018, Site DumpersThwaites 6000

    Site Dumpers
    2018 30 h
    United Kingdom, Liskeard, England

    On Request
  • Thwaites 6000, 2005, Site DumpersThwaites 6000Engine: Perkins, Engine power: 83.62

    Site Dumpers
    2005 3,145 h
    Romania, Odorheiu-Secuiesc

    8,881 USD
  • Thwaites 6000, 2012, Site DumpersThwaites 6000

    Site Dumpers
    2012 2,428 h
    United Kingdom, Liskeard, England

    On Request
  • Thwaites 6000, 2012, Site DumpersThwaites 6000Date of latest inspection: 30/04/19, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Open cab, Max. working load: 6000, Engine: Perkins, Transmission: Powershuttle, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Original color: Yellow, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50 / 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50 / 50%, Production country: UK

    Site Dumpers
    2012 2,000 h
    United Kingdom, Welwyn Garden City

    13,207 USD

Here is a complete list of used Thwaites 6000 dumpers for sale. If you want to add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products, click on the checkboxes next to used Thwaites 6000 dumpers that seem interesting and then choose one of the options above. To narrow your search results in the category of used Thwaites 6000 dumpers or to change your query, use the "advanced search" option (on the top of the page).

Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumpers, loaders and other construction & road machines are added every day.