Number of ads: 60

Used JCB backhoe loaders from China

Here is the list of ads from category JCB backhoe loaders coming from China. You may sort used JCB backhoe loaders by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to JCB backhoe loaders coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the JCB backhoe loaders page in the Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • JCB 4 CX, Backhoe LoadersJCB 4 CXTraction: 4 WD, Original color: Yellow, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CIF

    Backhoe Loaders
    5,500 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    24h

    36,000 USD
  • JCB 3 CX, Backhoe LoadersJCB 3 CXTraction: 4 WD, Gross weight: 7370, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5620*2350*3610, Original color: Yellow, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Backhoe Loaders
    5,000 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    24h

    26,000 USD
  • JCB 3 CX, Backhoe LoadersJCB 3 CXTraction: 4 WD, Gross weight: 7370, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5620*2350*3610, Original color: Yellow, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CIF

    Backhoe Loaders
    5,500 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    24h

    26,000 USD
  • Featured
    JCB 4 CX, 2014, Backhoe LoadersJCB 4CXEPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: 2019.4, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original color: Yellow, Guarantee: one year, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe Loaders
    2014
    China, Shanghai

    26,000 USD
  • Featured
    JCB 3 CX ECO, 2016, Backhoe LoadersJCB 3 CX ECOEPA marked: Yes, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original color: Yellow, Guarantee: One year, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 98%, Rear tires remaining : 98%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe Loaders
    2016 1,600 h
    China, Shanghai

    35,000 USD
  • JCB 3 CX, 2015, Backhoe LoadersJCB 3 CXDate of latest inspection: 2019.11, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 12000, Engine: 2257, Top speed: 36.1, Engine power: 83.75, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.9*2.4*3.93, Original color: Original, Tire Brand: JCB, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Backhoe Loaders
    2015 1,524 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    18,500 USD
  • JCB 3 CX, 2018, Backhoe LoadersJCB 3CXDate of latest inspection: 201911, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction: 4 WD, Original color: yellow, Guarantee: 6 month, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 10%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW

    Backhoe Loaders
    2018 337 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    23,112 USD
  • JCB 3 CX, 2011, Backhoe LoadersJCB original Backhoe loader 3 CXDate of latest inspection: 2019.10, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 7370, Engine: JCB, Top speed: 34.8, Engine power: 93.13, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7.49 x 2.44 x 4.14 , Original color: original paint, Tire Brand: JCB, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 95%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW

    Backhoe Loaders
    2011 2,400 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • JCB 3 CX, 2012, Backhoe LoadersJCB LOADER 3 CXDate of latest inspection: 2019.10, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 7370, Engine: JCB, Top speed: 34.8, Engine power: 93.13, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7.49 x 2.44 x 4.14 , Original color: original paint, Tire Brand: JCB, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 95%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW

    Backhoe Loaders
    2012 2,400 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • JCB used top sell 3 CX, 2010, Backhoe LoadersJCB used top sell 3 CXDate of latest inspection: 2019.11.09, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 7370, Engine: 3CX, Top speed: 34.8, Engine power: 93.13, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5620×2350×3610, Original color: original paint, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%%, Rear tires remaining : 5%%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Backhoe Loaders
    2010 2,000 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    28,888 USD
  • JCB 3 CX, 2011, Backhoe LoadersJCB 3CXDate of latest inspection: 2019.10, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction: 4 WD, Gross weight: 7370, Body type: Other, Engine: JCB, Top speed: 34.8, Engine power: 93.13, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7.49 x 2.44 x 4.14 , Original color: original paint, Tire Brand: JCB, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 95%

    Backhoe Loaders
    2011 2,400 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • JCB backhoe loader 3CX, 2011, Backhoe LoadersJCB backhoe loader 3CXDate of latest inspection: 2019.10, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction: 2 WD, Gross weight: 7370, Engine: JCB, Top speed: 34.8, Engine power: 93.13, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7.49 x 2.44 x 4.14 , Original color: original paint, Tire Brand: JCB, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 95%, Production country: CN

    Backhoe Loaders
    2011 2,400 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • JCB 3 CX, 2015, Backhoe LoadersJCB 3 CXDate of latest inspection: April 2019, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction: 2 WD, Gross weight: 7370, Body type: Fixed frame, Top speed: 34.8, Engine power: 93.27, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5620*2350*3610, Original color: yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%%, Rear tires remaining : 1%%, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW

    Backhoe Loaders
    2015
    China, Shanghai

    30,000 USD
  • JCB 4 CX, 2014, Backhoe LoadersJCB 4 CXEPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: 2019.8, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Original color: yellow, Guarantee: 1 year, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe Loaders
    2014 3,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    30,000 USD
  • JCB 3 CX, 2015, Backhoe LoadersJCB 3 CXEPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: 2019.8, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Original color: yellow, Guarantee: 1 year, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe Loaders
    2015 2,200 h
    China, Shanghai

    28,000 USD
  • JCB 4 CX, 2015, Backhoe LoadersJCB 4 CXEPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: 2019.8, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Original color: yellow, Guarantee: 1 year, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe Loaders
    2015 2,800 h
    China, Shanghai

    28,000 USD
  • JCB 3 CX, 2013, Backhoe LoadersJCB 3CXDate of latest inspection: 2019.05, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original color: Yellow, Guarantee: 12 months, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 95%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    Backhoe Loaders
    2013
    China, Shanghai

    28,700 USD
  • JCB 3 CX, 2016, Backhoe LoadersJCB 3 CXOriginal color: YELLOW, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Backhoe Loaders
    2016 2,000 h
    China, Shanghai China

    35,000 USD
  • JCB 3 CX, 2012, Backhoe LoadersJCB 3 CXEPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: GOOD, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7670, Emission level: Stage II, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: JCB BIESELMAX 444, Top speed: 36, Engine power: 83.07, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5620*2450*3530, Original color: Yellow, Guarantee: OMIC, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%

    Backhoe Loaders
    2012 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    On Request
  • JCB 3 CX, 2014, Backhoe LoadersJCB 3CXDate of latest inspection: 2019.05, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original color: Yellow, Guarantee: 12 months, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe Loaders
    2014
    China, Shanghai

    26,800 USD