JCB 3 CX SM Turbo

Price Excluding Tax
USD41,798
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryBackhoe Loaders
Brand / modelJCB 3 CX SM Turbo
Year2011
Hours4,561 h
Country
Mascus ID90DD194F
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax41,798 USD
Tax (20%)8,360 USD
Price Including Tax50,158 USD
DETAILS
Condition level grade (1-5)
Amount of previous owners1
CE markedYes
Traction4 WD
Front tires / undercarriage remaining65 %
Rear tires remaining 35 %
Additional Information2011 JCB 3CX Sitemaster Turbo
- Hours: 4561.
- 4x4.
- 4in1 with teeth and forks.
- Extendahoe.
- JCB manual quick hitch.
- Powershift transmission.
- Torque lock.
- Front fenders.
- Heated seat.
- CD player.
- Tyres: Fronts = 65% good.
- Rears = 35% good.
- Very good king post.
- Good clean machine.

Red Plant Sales Ltd

+44 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • ROBERT GAMBLE

    Red Plant Sales Ltd
    • +44 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +44 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English
    • Colchester Road, Frating, Colchester, Essex, CO7 7DW, United Kingdom

Company

RED PLANT SALES LTD
14
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Case3864
John Deere2318

At Mascus USA you'll find JCB 3 CX SM Turbo backhoe loaders, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Hours: 4,561 h, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Traction: 4 WD, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 65 %, Rear tires remaining: 35 %