Lännen C 10-4

Price Excluding Tax
USD15,511
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryBackhoe Loaders
Brand / modelLännen C 10-4
Year1984
Hours13,450 h
Country
Sweden
Mascus IDD7D22021
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax15,511 USD
Tax (25%)3,878 USD
Price Including Tax19,388 USD
DETAILS
Condition level grade (1-5)3
Serial Number1206
Traction4 WD
Gross weight22,046 lbs
Body typeFixed frame
EngineValmet
Front tires / undercarriage remaining70 %
Rear tires remaining 30 %
Accessories
  • - Loader quick coupler
  •   Stora BM.
  • - Additional hydraulics
  •   3 funk. fram.
  • - Quick coupler
  •   S45.
  • - Standard digging bucket
  • - Ditching/grading bucket
  •   Hydr.
  • - Slope hydraulic

Larssons Maskiner

+46 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • LARS LARSSON

    Larssons Maskiner
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: Swedish
    • Järngatan 1, 666 31 Bengtsfors, Sweden

Company

LARSSONS MASKINER
16
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Case3864
John Deere2318

At Mascus USA you'll find Lännen C 10-4 backhoe loaders, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Hours: 13,450 h, Serial Number: 1206, Traction: 4 WD, Gross weight: 22,046 lbs, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Valmet, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70 %, Rear tires remaining: 30 %