Number of ads: 1

Used cranes Fuwa quy55 for sale

Here is a list of the currently available used cranes construction machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, odometer or country.

ads/page
  • Fuwa QUY55, 2012, Crawler CranesFuwa QUY55Boom type: Lattice, EPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: GOOD, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 55000, CE marked: Yes, Max lifting capacity at end of jib: 55000, Emission level: Stage II, Original color: White, Carrier engine: 55t, Carrier type: Tracked, Guarantee: OMIC, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 10%

    Crawler Cranes
    2012 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    On Request