Number of ads: 131

Used motor Graders from the Netherlands

Here is the list of ads from category motor Graders coming from the Netherlands. You may sort used motor Graders by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to motor Graders coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Caterpillar 140 M, 2012, Motor Graders

    Caterpillar 140M

    Motor Graders
    2012
    Netherlands, On transport
    7d

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 140 H II, 2005, Motor Graders

    Caterpillar 140H II W RIPPERGross weight: 14500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Caterpillar 3176, Engine power: 164.95

    Motor Graders
    2005 15,872 h
    Netherlands, Venlo

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 140 M, 2009, Motor Graders

    Caterpillar 140M

    Motor Graders
    2009 5,303 h
    Netherlands, Bergschenhoek, Nederland

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 140 H II, 2007, Motor Graders

    Caterpillar 140 H IIGross weight: 14750, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CAT 3176, Original color: yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Motor Graders
    2007 13,120 h
    Netherlands, Middelaar - Goch

    On Request
  • Volvo G 930, 2008, Motor Graders

    Volvo G930EPA marked: Yes, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Gross weight: 15800, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Engine: Volvo D7EGCE3, Engine power: 203.84, Original color: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 10x2.6x3.4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Delivery terms: FAS

    Motor Graders
    2008 8,230 h
    Netherlands, Veldhoven

    81,878 USD
  • Caterpillar 140 K, Motor Graders

    Caterpillar 140KCabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Caterpillar C7

    Motor Graders

    Netherlands

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 140 M, 2008, Motor Graders

    Caterpillar 140MCabin type: Enclosed cab

    Motor Graders
    2008 5,678 h
    Netherlands

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 140 H, 2006, Motor Graders

    Caterpillar 140HEngine power: 165

    Motor Graders
    2006 9,651 h
    Netherlands, Zevenbergen, Nederland

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 14 H, 2005, Motor Graders

    Caterpillar 14 H

    Motor Graders
    2005 14,800 h
    Netherlands, Vlissingen

    111,920 USD
  • Caterpillar 16 H, 2000, Motor Graders

    Caterpillar 16 H

    Motor Graders
    2000
    Netherlands, Almelo, Nederland

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 140 H VHP PLUS, 2007, Motor Graders

    Caterpillar 140 H VHP PLUS

    Motor Graders
    2007 5,700 h
    Netherlands

    123,700 USD
  • John Deere 570 A, 1980, Motor Graders

    John Deere 570-AGross weight: 107000

    Motor Graders
    1980
    Netherlands, Roosendaal

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 14 H, 1997, Motor Graders

    Caterpillar 14HEngine power: 218

    Motor Graders
    1997 20,344 h
    Netherlands, BIG 1 BIG Machinery B.V. (Schiemerik 1)

    103,084 USD
  • Komatsu GD 850, 1992, Motor Graders

    Komatsu GD850A

    Motor Graders
    1992 6,081 h
    Netherlands, Deurne, Nederland

    49,480 USD
  • Volvo G 940, 2012, Motor Graders

    Volvo G940 (with Front Blade / Ripper)CE marked: Yes, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Engine: Volvo D7E, Engine power: 221.27, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0.01x0x0

    Motor Graders
    2012 5,161 h
    Netherlands, Veldhoven

    99,549 USD
  • Caterpillar 12, 2010, Motor Graders

    Caterpillar 12K VHPEngine power: 181

    Motor Graders
    2010 4,559 h
    Netherlands, BIG 1 BIG Machinery B.V. (Schiemerik 1)

    127,235 USD
  • Caterpillar 16 G, 1987, Motor Graders

    Caterpillar 16 G With RipperCondition level grade (1-5): 3, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Gross weight: 26000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original color: Ja, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 11.50*3.00*3.60

    Motor Graders
    1987
    Netherlands, Roelofarendsveen

    79,522 USD
  • Caterpillar 140 H, 2004, Motor Graders

    Caterpillar 140 HCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Gross weight: 14677, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Engine: CAT 3176, Engine power: 164.922, Original color: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 10 4x2 65x3 32

    Motor Graders
    2004 12,658 h
    Netherlands, Veldhoven

    87,768 USD
  • Caterpillar 16 H, 2002, Motor Graders

    Caterpillar 16HCondition level grade (1-5): 5, CE marked: Yes, Engine power: 381

    Motor Graders
    2002 30,976 h
    Netherlands, Putten, Nederland

    91,303 USD
  • Caterpillar 12 G, 1990, Motor Graders

    Caterpillar 12G W RIPPERGross weight: 14500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Caterpillar 3306DI, Engine power: 135.44

    Motor Graders
    1990 8,655 h
    Netherlands, Venlo

    On Request