Number of ads: 15

Used loaders Caterpillar 920 for sale

Here is a list of the currently available used loaders construction machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, odometer or country.

ads/page
  • Caterpillar 920, 1979, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 920Additional Information: 920 1.4 YD BUCKET TIRES, 15.5R 25 ENCLOSED CAB W/HEAT

    Wheel Loaders
    1979 189 h
    United States, Milford, MA

    22,500 USD
  • Caterpillar 920, 1979, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 920Maximum lift capacity: No, Additional Information: Inventory Location: Clark Equipment Sales ROPS: Enclosed

    Wheel Loaders
    1979
    United States, Pleasureville, Kentucky

    17,500 USD
  • Caterpillar 920, 1969, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 920Maximum lift capacity: No, Additional Information: Description: CAB WITH GP BUCKET...15.5-25 TIRES AT 65%, RAKE DOES NOT GO WITH MACHINE, RUNS GOOD, HOUR METER BROKEN Inventory Location: Marl

    Wheel Loaders
    1969 10,000 h
    United States, St. George, South Carolina

    17,500 USD
  • Caterpillar 920, 1976, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 920Maximum lift capacity: No, Additional Information: Description: ROPS CANOPY, GP BUCKET, GOOD TIRES WITH 2 NEW, ENGINE REBUILT IN 2017 WITH PAPERWORK, RUNS GREAT Express Financing Get a Inve

    Wheel Loaders
    1976
    United States, Charleston, South Carolina

    17,500 USD
  • Caterpillar 920, 1980, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 920Gross weight: 8440.03, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Additional Information: 1980 CAT 920 3304 engine new fuel pumpAttachments: GB BUCKET

    Wheel Loaders
    1980
    United States

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 920, 1984, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 920Gross weight: 9900, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CAT 3304, Engine power: 80, Original color: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Production country: BE

    Wheel Loaders
    1984
    Greece, Elefsina

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 920, 1975, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 920

    Wheel Loaders
    1975 5,090 h
    Sweden, sundsvall

    10,343 USD
  • Caterpillar 920, 1975, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 920Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Gross weight: 11000, Body type: Articulated, Engine power: 125, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Production country: BE, Delivery terms: FAS

    Wheel Loaders
    1975
    Sweden, HaparandaTornio

    15,038 USD
  • Caterpillar 920, 1983, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 920Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Open cab

    Wheel Loaders
    1983
    Netherlands, Aruba

    16,152 USD
  • Caterpillar 920, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 920

    Wheel Loaders

    Thailand

    29,377 USD
  • On Request
  • Caterpillar 920, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 920

    Wheel Loaders

    Thailand, ttd

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 920, 1974, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 920Gross weight: 8500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 1.1e+006, Engine power: 110

    Wheel Loaders
    1974 11 h
    Greece

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 920, 1980, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 920

    Wheel Loaders
    1980
    Greece, ELEFSINA

    On Request
  • On Request

Here is a complete list of used Caterpillar 920 loaders for sale. If you want to add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products, click on the checkboxes next to used Caterpillar 920 loaders that seem interesting and then choose one of the options above. To narrow your search results in the category of used Caterpillar 920 loaders or to change your query, use the "advanced search" option (on the top of the page).

Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumpers, loaders and other construction & road machines are added every day.