Number of ads: 333

Used loaders from Spain

Here is the list of ads from category loaders coming from Spain. You may sort used loaders by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to loaders coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Featured
     VHERLUSA VHERLUSA, Skid Steer LoadersVHERLUSA VHERLUSAGross weight: 2500

    Skid Steer Loaders
    6,533 h
    Spain

    7,856 USD
  • Volvo L 180, 1995, Wheel LoadersVolvo BM L180

    Wheel Loaders
    1995 16,788 h
    Spain
    24h

    29,181 USD
  • Hyundai HL 730-3, 1998, Wheel LoadersHyundai HL 730-3

    Wheel Loaders
    1998 9,800 h
    Spain, El Palmar Murcia
    24h

    On Request
  • Liebherr L 507, 2001, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L 507

    Wheel Loaders
    2001 10,800 h
    Spain, El Palmar Murcia
    24h

    On Request
  • O&K L 6, 1999, Wheel LoadersO&K L 6

    Wheel Loaders
    1999 9,200 h
    Spain, El Palmar Murcia
    24h

    On Request
  • Hitachi ZW 180, 2019, Wheel LoadersHitachi ZW180-6Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 0, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CUMMINS QSB6.7, Engine power: 173, Original color: Naranja, Guarantee: SI, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Production country: JP

    Wheel Loaders
    2019
    Spain, Huercal de Almería
    7d

    On Request
  • Doosan DL 300, 2012, Wheel LoadersDoosan DL 300Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Doosan DL08, Engine power: 217, Top speed: 34, Original color: Naranja, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Wheel Loaders
    2012 9,895 h
    Spain, Huercal de Almería
    7d

    70,708 USD
  • Hyundai HL 757 TM-7, 2004, Wheel LoadersHyundai HL 757 TM-7Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CUMMINS QSB5.9C, Engine power: 185, Original color: Si, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Wheel Loaders
    2004 15,477 h
    Spain, Huercal de Almería
    7d

    29,181 USD
  • Featured
    Kawasaki 115 Z V, 2001, Wheel LoadersKawasaki 115 Z VCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: cummins, Engine power: 500, Original color: si, Delivery terms: EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2001 32,000 h
    Spain

    38,048 USD
  • Liebherr 524, 2008, Wheel LoadersLiebherr 524

    Wheel Loaders
    2008
    Spain
    7d

    30,865 USD
  • Hitachi ZW 220-5 B, 2014, Wheel LoadersHitachi ZW 220-5 BCE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Engine power: 202.58, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%

    Wheel Loaders
    2014 4,360 h
    Spain
    7d

    On Request
  • Hitachi ZW 180 PL-5, 2017, Wheel LoadersHitachi ZW 180 PL-5BMaximum lift capacity: 17000, Body type: Articulated, Engine power: 175.39

    Wheel Loaders
    2017 4,735 h
    Spain
    7d

    On Request
  • Featured
    Caterpillar 966 H, 2010, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 966 HCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original color: Amarillo

    Wheel Loaders
    2010 9,014 h
    Spain, Seseña

    88,104 USD
  • Caterpillar 980 C, 1983, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 980 CEngine: CATERPILLAR 3406T, Engine power: 274

    Wheel Loaders
    1983 14,326 h
    Spain, Huercal de Almería
    7d

    35,354 USD
  • Bobcat 753, 2001, Skid Steer LoadersBobcat 753

    Skid Steer Loaders
    2001 5,875 h
    Spain
    7d

    On Request
  • Hanomag 70 E, 1993, Wheel LoadersHanomag 70E

    Wheel Loaders
    1993 7,575 h
    Spain
    7d

    16,835 USD
  • Featured
    Liebherr 580, 2011, Wheel LoadersLiebherr 580Gross weight: 28000, Emission level: Stage IV, Engine: Liebherr, Engine power: 270, Original color: si, Production country: BR, Delivery terms: EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2011 12,100 h
    Spain, Brasil
    7d

    41,415 USD
  • Featured
    Hitachi ZW 310-5, 2013, Wheel LoadersHitachi ZW 310-5Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original color: Naranja, Tyre brand: NUEVOS, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%

    Wheel Loaders
    2013 4,380 h
    Spain, Cataluña.

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 930 K, 2013, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 930K

    Wheel Loaders
    2013 7,568 h
    Spain, Central-madrid
    7d

    92,594 USD
  • Caterpillar 950 E, 1989, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 950E

    Wheel Loaders
    1989 22,215 h
    Spain, OPYA Trading

    On Request