Number of ads: 409

Used mini Wheel Loader from Denmark

Here is the list of ads from category mini Wheel Loader coming from Denmark. You may sort used mini Wheel Loader by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to mini Wheel Loader coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Schäffer 2033 S, 2013, Mini Loader

    Schäffer 2033 S 3. FUNKTIONCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Engine power: 33, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%

    Mini Loader
    2013 5,300 h
    Denmark, Dronninglund
    7d

    18,626 USD
  • Schäffer 2445, 2017, Mini Loader

    Schäffer 2445Engine power: 45, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%

    Mini Loader
    2017 10 h
    Denmark, Ribe
    7d

    On Request
  • Mustang AL 306, 2013, Mini Loader

    Mustang AL 306 som ny maskineCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Engine power: 35, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%

    Mini Loader
    2013 830 h
    Denmark, Vrå
    7d

    25,519 USD
  • Atlas AR 35, 2013, Mini Loader

    Atlas AR35 Agrar Super bare stærk maskineCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Engine power: 35, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%

    Mini Loader
    2013 3,540 h
    Denmark, Vrå
    7d

    25,519 USD
  • Thaler 2138 K flot og velkørende maskine, 2013, Mini Loader

    Thaler 2138 K flot og velkørende maskineCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Engine power: 38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 30%

    Mini Loader
    2013 1,936 h
    Denmark, Vrå
    7d

    23,923 USD
  • Weidemann 1350 CX45, 2014, Mini Loader

    Weidemann 1350 CX45

    Mini Loader
    2014 1,400 h
    Denmark, Hadsten
    7d

    31,599 USD
  • GiANT V 452 T, 2017, Mini Loader

    GiANT 125Kg kontravægt til Giant 452T

    Mini Loader
    2017
    Denmark, Viborg
    7d

    539 USD
  • VM Loader SQ1036, Minilæsser m/kabine., 2012, Mini Loader

    VM Loader SQ1036, Minilæsser m/kabine.Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Engine power: 36

    Mini Loader
    2012 2,000 h
    Denmark, Spøttrup
    7d

    On Request
  • Fejemaskine, 2017, Mini Loader

    Fejemaskine

    Mini Loader
    2017
    Denmark, Lemvig

    2,378 USD
  • Gehl AL 440, 2010, Mini Loader

    Gehl AL440 SKOVL OG PALLEGAFLERCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Engine power: 46, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 30%

    Mini Loader
    2010 2,500 h
    Denmark, Dronninglund

    25,489 USD
  • KS Kornskubber, 2017, Mini Loader

    KS Kornskubber

    Mini Loader
    2017
    Denmark, Roslev

    1,436 USD
  • Avant / Staldkat Stubfræser ST27HS, Mini Loader

    Avant / Staldkat Stubfræser ST27HS

    Mini Loader

    Denmark, Sorring

    5,985 USD
  • Multione S28D kabine, Mini Loader

    Multione S28D kabineCondition level grade (1-5): 3

    Mini Loader
    1,204 h
    Denmark, Middelfart

    19,071 USD
  • Avant 520+, 2010, Mini Loader

    Avant 520Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Date of latest inspection: Maj 2017, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 1220, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Open cab, Engine: Kubota, Engine power: 20, Top speed: 11, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 31

    Mini Loader
    2010 670 h
    Denmark, Sindal

    19,869 USD
  • Avant 635, 2012, Mini Loader

    Avant 635Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Date of latest inspection: juni 2017, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Open cab, Engine: Kubota 1505, Engine power: 50.306, Top speed: 15, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 66, Original color: Grøn

    Mini Loader
    2012 1,885 h
    Denmark, Sindal

    24,817 USD
  •  Job-man LM2940F, 2016, Mini Loader

    Job-man LM2940F

    Mini Loader
    2016 163 h
    Denmark

    28,567 USD
  • Schäffer PRO 33, Mini Loader

    Schäffer PRO 33Engine power: 33

    Mini Loader
    1,885 h
    Denmark

    20,587 USD
  • Avant 520+, Mini Loader

    Avant 520Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Mini Loader

    Denmark, Storvorde

    14,044 USD
  • Weidemann 1160, 2016, Mini Loader

    Weidemann 1160Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%

    Mini Loader
    2016 15 h
    Denmark, Hjallerup

    41,175 USD
  • Avant 313, Mini Loader

    Avant 313

    Mini Loader
    665 h
    Denmark, Hørve

    10,772 USD