Number of ads: 6

Used road construction equipment from Estonia

Here is the list of ads from category road construction equipment coming from Estonia. You may sort used road construction equipment by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to road construction equipment coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • New Holland F 106.6 A, 2007, Motor GradersNew Holland F 106.6ACondition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 11500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, CE marked: Yes, Engine: 5880cm3, Engine power: 134.6, Top speed: 38, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8863x2350x3184, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Production country: DE

    Motor Graders
    2007 13,906 h
    Estonia, Tallinn

    85,576 USD
  • Hydrog RG 1700, 2015, Handling and Placing EquipmentHydrog RG 1700

    Handling and Placing Equipment
    2015
    Estonia, Tallinn

    On Request
  • Vögele super 1203, 2004, Handling and Placing EquipmentVögele super 1203

    Handling and Placing Equipment
    2004 3,599 h
    Estonia, Keila

    27,587 USD
  • New Holland F 156.6, 2008, Motor GradersNew Holland F156.6Gross weight: 16200, Engine power: 160.44

    Motor Graders
    2008 6,957 h
    Estonia

    97,962 USD
  • Vammas RG-17, 1990, Motor GradersVammas RG-17Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Engine: CUMMINS, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Motor Graders
    1990 25,800 h
    Estonia

    On Request
  •  corbex VAMMAS CG 18, 1994, Motor Graderscorbex VAMMAS CG 18Engine power: 201.22, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 12 x 2.58 x 3.25

    Motor Graders
    1994 5,461 h
    Estonia, Põltsamaa

    61,367 USD