SkyJack SJ III 3220

Price Excluding Tax
USD7,061
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryScissor Lifts
Brand / modelSkyJack SJ III 3220
Year2009
Hours272 h
Extra optionsRental possibility
LocationAugsburg
Country
Mascus ID1181398B
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax7,061 USD
Tax (19%)1,342 USD
Price Including Tax8,402 USD
DETAILS
Working height26.6 feet
Power typeElectric
Amount of previous owners1
Date of latest inspection4/2019
Condition level grade (1-5)
Serial NumberM600000017
Gross weight3,514 lbs
CE markedYes
Maximum lift capacity882 lbs
Traction2 WD
Registration number00866
Maximum lift height20.0 feet
Original colorJa
Transport dimensions (LxWxH)88.98 x 31.89 x 79.53
inches
Front tires / undercarriage remaining40 %
Rear tires remaining 60 %
Production countryCanada
Delivery termsEXW
CertificatesCE

Roggermaier GmbH

+49 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • VERTRIEB ROGGERMAIER

    Roggermaier GmbH
    Europe
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: German, English, French
    • Eichendorfstraße 25, 85609 Aschheim, Germany

Company

ROGGERMAIER GMBH
2
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Case3864
John Deere2318

At Mascus USA you'll find SkyJack SJ III 3220 scissor lifts, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Working height: 26.6 feet, Hours: 272 h, Power type: Electric, Amount of previous owners: 1, Date of latest inspection: 4/2019, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Serial Number: M600000017, Gross weight: 3,514 lbs, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 882 lbs, Traction: 2 WD, Registration number: 00866, Maximum lift height: 20.0 feet, Original color: Ja, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 88.98 x 31.89 x 79.53 inches, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40 %, Rear tires remaining: 60 %, Production country: Canada, Delivery terms: EXW, Certificates: CE