Thwaites 3000 for sale - the United Kingdom

ON REQUEST
ON REQUEST
BASIC INFORMATION
CategorySite Dumpers
Brand / modelThwaites 3000
Year2004
Hours3,495 h
LocationSouth Wales
Country
Mascus ID9B49ECD0
PRICING
Price Excluding TaxOn Request
DETAILS
Condition level grade (1-5)
Amount of previous owners1
CE markedYes
Front tires / undercarriage remaining60 %
Rear tires remaining 40 %
Additional InformationThis is a very good quality clean & tidy 3 tonne swivel dumper.
Tyres are good.
Serviced and painted ready to work.

Construction Plant Services Ltd

+44 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • NIGEL RANDALL

    Construction Plant Services Ltd
    • +44 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +44 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English
    • Castell Talyfan Farm, Sandy Lane, Ystradowen, Vale of Glamorgan, CF71 7SX, United Kingdom

Company

CONSTRUCTION PLANT SERVICES LTD
3
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Komatsu7088
JCB4321

At Mascus USA you'll find Thwaites 3000 site dumpers, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Hours: 3,495 h, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60 %, Rear tires remaining: 40 %