Number of ads: 429

Used site dumpers from the United Kingdom

Here is the list of ads from category site dumpers coming from the United Kingdom. You may sort used site dumpers by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to site dumpers coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Thwaites 6 TONNE, 2011, Site Dumpers

    Thwaites 6 TONNECondition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Open cab, Original color: YES, Production country: UK

    Site Dumpers
    2011 2,427 h
    United Kingdom, C J Leonard Yard
    24h

    17,991 USD
  • Barford SX 6000, 2002, Site Dumpers

    Barford SX 6000Gross weight: 4080, Max. working load: 6000, Engine: Iveco, Engine power: 80.46

    Site Dumpers
    2002
    United Kingdom, St Albans
    7d

    5,664 USD
  • Thwaites 6000, 2013, Site Dumpers

    Thwaites 6000

    Site Dumpers
    2013 1,216 h
    United Kingdom, Liskeard, England
    7d

    On Request
  • Ausa D 600 AP G, 2005, Site Dumpers

    Ausa D 600 AP GCondition level grade (1-5): 5, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%

    Site Dumpers
    2005 1,300 h
    United Kingdom, Winkleigh, Devon
    7d

    11,661 USD
  • Terex TA 2 SE, 2008, Site Dumpers

    Terex TA 2 SECondition level grade (1-5): 3, CE marked: Yes

    Site Dumpers
    2008 1,216 h
    United Kingdom, Abergele
    7d

    On Request
  • Thwaites 1ton Hi-tip (only 274 hours), 2006, Site Dumpers

    Thwaites 1ton Hi-tip (only 274 hours)Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 95%

    Site Dumpers
    2006 274 h
    United Kingdom
    7d

    10,995 USD
  • Barford SX 6000, 2007, Site Dumpers

    Barford SX6000Condition level grade (1-5): 3, CE marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Site Dumpers
    2007 3,608 h
    United Kingdom
    7d

    7,996 USD
  • Thwaites 1 Ton High Tip, 2016, Site Dumpers

    Thwaites 1 Ton High TipDate of latest inspection: 21/11/17, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 1295, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Open cab, Max. working load: 1000, Engine: Yanmar 3TNV88, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Original color: Yellow, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80 / 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80 / 80%, Production country: UK

    Site Dumpers
    2016 434 h
    United Kingdom, Welwyn Garden City
    7d

    15,326 USD
  • Thwaites MACH665, 2011, Site Dumpers

    Thwaites MACH665CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Open cab, Max. working load: 6000, Production country: UK

    Site Dumpers
    2011 1,870 h
    United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    7d

    On Request
  • Barford SX 9000, 2002, Site Dumpers

    Barford SX 9000Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, CE marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 20%

    Site Dumpers
    2002 5,001 h
    United Kingdom, Gloucestershire
    7d

    6,197 USD
  • Thwaites 9000, 2007, Site Dumpers

    Thwaites 9000Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%

    Site Dumpers
    2007
    United Kingdom, Leicester

    On Request
  • Thwaites D0408, 2015, Site Dumpers

    Thwaites D0408

    Site Dumpers
    2015 295 h
    United Kingdom, Exeter

    On Request
  • Thwaites 1T Dumper, 2014, Site Dumpers

    Thwaites 1T Dumper

    Site Dumpers
    2014 573 h
    United Kingdom, Thatcham

    12,994 USD
  • Thwaites 6T Fwd Tip Dumper, 2014, Site Dumpers

    Thwaites 6T Fwd Tip Dumper

    Site Dumpers
    2014 1,200 h
    United Kingdom, Thatcham

    22,989 USD
  • Kubota RC23PL, Site Dumpers

    Kubota RC23PL

    Site Dumpers

    United Kingdom, Wigan

    On Request
  • Benford TEREX 6T DUMPER, 2005, Site Dumpers

    Benford TEREX 6T DUMPER

    Site Dumpers
    2005
    United Kingdom

    On Request
  • Thwaites 9000, 2016, Site Dumpers

    Thwaites 9000

    Site Dumpers
    2016 470 h
    United Kingdom, Liskeard, England

    On Request
  • Messersi TCH05, 2017, Site Dumpers

    Messersi TCH05

    Site Dumpers
    2017 1 h
    United Kingdom, Wigan

    On Request
  • Terex TA1 EH, 2013, Site Dumpers

    Terex TA1 EH

    Site Dumpers
    2013 335 h
    United Kingdom, KENT

    12,661 USD
  • Wacker Neuson DW60, 2015, Site Dumpers

    Wacker Neuson DW60Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 98%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Rear tires remaining : 98%, Gross weight: 4804, CE marked: Yes, Max. working load: 6000, Engine: Perkins 1104D, Transmission: 4WD HST

    Site Dumpers
    2015 102 h
    United Kingdom, Colchester Essex

    33,317 USD