ON REQUEST
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryCrawler Cranes
Brand / modelIHI CCH 500
Year2012
Meter read-out621 miles
LocationShanghai
Country
Mascus IDF9483E24
PRICING
Price Excluding TaxOn Request
DETAILS
Boom typeLattice
EPA markedYes
Date of latest inspectionGOOD
Condition level grade (1-5)
Amount of previous owners1
Maximum lift capacity110,231 lbs
CE markedYes
Max lifting capacity at end of jib110,231 lbs
Boom length112 feet
Emission levelStage II
Luffing jib36.8 feet
Jib length of crane36.8 feet
Maximum lift height108 feet
Hook height of crane - horizontal jib112 feet
Hook height of crane - luffed jib108 feet
Original colorRed
Carrier engine50t
Transport dimensions (LxWxH)14010*4300*3190
inches
Carrier typeTracked
GuaranteeOMIC
Front tires / undercarriage remaining90 %
Rear tires remaining 10 %
Production countryJapan
Delivery termsFOB, CFR, CIF
CertificatesCE
Additional InformationIHI CCH-500 50ton crawler crane
Brand: IHI
Year: 2012
Model Number:CCH-500
Rated Lifting Moment: 181.5t.m
Rated Loading Capacity: 50t
Max. Lifting Load: 50t
Max. Lifting Height:33m
Type: Crawler crane
Feature: Hydraulic Crane
Engine: HINO EP100T
Max. rated lifting capacity 50t
Boom length 11.2m
Fully extended boom length 34m
Dimensions
Transport length 14010(mm)
Transport width 4300 (mm)
Transport height 3190(mm)
If you need more information, kindly contact us ASAP! You can contact us by phone, email and WeChat if you have any question for our products, my wechat ID is matthew4zhang. I'm looking forward to your message.
Our service:
1.Book hotel for you
2.Go to the airport to pick you up
3.Translate for you and guide you when you are free
We also provide CRANE, DOZER, GRADER, LOADER, ROAD ROLLER, FORKLIFT and so on.
Welcome to inquire !

上海长富工程机械有限公司

+86 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • MATTHEW ZHANG

    上海长富工程机械有限公司
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Instant messaging:
    • (Tencent) QQ: 1284...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • WeChat: matt...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • WhatsApp: + 86...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Dummystreet 1, 1122AB Shanghai 上海, China

Company

上海长富工程机械有限公司
6
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Komatsu7088
JCB4321

At Mascus USA you'll find IHI CCH 500 crawler Cranes, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Hours: 1,000 h, Boom type: Lattice, EPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: GOOD, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 110,231 lbs, CE marked: Yes, Max lifting capacity at end of jib: 110,231 lbs, Boom length: 112 feet, Emission level: Stage II, Luffing jib: 36.8 feet, Jib length of crane: 36.8 feet, Maximum lift height: 108 feet, Hook height of crane - horizontal jib: 112 feet, Hook height of crane - luffed jib: 108 feet, Meter read-out: 621 miles, Original color: Red, Carrier engine: 50t, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 14010*4300*3190 inches, Carrier type: Tracked, Guarantee: OMIC, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90 %, Rear tires remaining: 10 %, Production country: Japan, Delivery terms: FOB, CFR, CIF, Certificates: CE